poor poor poor

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: poor poor poor

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 24 Aug 2015, 01:47

Stoke Bloke wrote:
Skulcrusher wrote:
flood light tiger wrote:Ino there is still the 2nd half to come but this performance is very embarrassing, I was expecting a big performance from the lads to really challenge for the top four but on this showing I don't think we got a chance, everything we try and do is not coming of for us and are just getting out shown
Did you really expect to go to catalan and win some cas fans amaze me we were lucky last week at home we are not a top 4 side!! Get a grip!!!
Yes its called belief and ambition otherwise why dont we just amble through the season and be content with a middle 8s finish. I certainly dont expect to get humiliated by a team who play average rugby for 52 minutes with a man short.

Are we a top 6 side in your view coz we lost against Hull and Wire oh and seeing as how Salford and Wakey beat us are we a top 10 side??. Its always easier to lower expectations than aspire to better things so where do you think we are as a team. P.S. we finished 4th last season.

Stokie
Haven't checked this, but I thought we did the double over Salford?