The Run In

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Router1977
Academy Player
Academy Player

The Run In

Post by Router1977 » 02 Jul 2015, 17:49

While on holiday with a wifi connection I have just looked at what Sky game is on tonight to watch on sky go and it appears the teams above us plus Warrington all play each other in the coming weeks and will certainly take points of each other. So if Cas can win the next 4 then it's high hopes for semi final rugby come end of September. Believe the dream......

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: The Run In

Post by Fumper27 » 02 Jul 2015, 18:52

Router1977 wrote:While on holiday with a wifi connection I have just looked at what Sky game is on tonight to watch on sky go and it appears the teams above us plus Warrington all play each other in the coming weeks and will certainly take points of each other. So if Cas can win the next 4 then it's high hopes for semi final rugby come end of September. Believe the dream......
There's another 7 games after the split to contend with before we start dreaming of semi final rugby

therailwayendisnigh
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: The Run In

Post by therailwayendisnigh » 02 Jul 2015, 23:53

Seven very tough games. But I think this style of Playoff suits us better than the old system. More room for error as all the teams can beat each other