widnes sunday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

widnes sunday

Post by tigerfeat » 29 Jun 2015, 10:19

looking forward to this one ,we will be well rested full of confidence and raring to go weather looks set fair carnt wait
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: widnes sunday

Post by derbystiger » 29 Jun 2015, 11:18

Really looking forward to this one. Even more so being on a Sunday, I'm getting fed up of 130 mile round trips on a Thursday and Friday night!! Should be a cracker of a game, and I'm confident of another 2 points. 38-16 to Cas!

classysupercas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas » 29 Jun 2015, 13:49

32 to 14 cas

spuda07
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by spuda07 » 30 Jun 2015, 15:57

Kev brown now missing. 36 16 to us.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 30 Jun 2015, 18:18

Hard decision to be made this week with luke dorn been fit who does he come in for? I think roberts finn n gale have been playing well together lately so who would you drop to play dorn?

Milner or moore could make way for dorn by playing roberts at 9 but they also have been playing well.

I really like dorn as a player but dont think id play him this week after the way those five have preformed recently.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Beth
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Beth » 30 Jun 2015, 22:21

jackknife wrote:Hard decision to be made this week with luke dorn been fit who does he come in for? I think roberts finn n gale have been playing well together lately so who would you drop to play dorn?

Milner or moore could make way for dorn by playing roberts at 9 but they also have been playing well.

I really like dorn as a player but dont think id play him this week after the way those five have preformed recently.
You play your best side, and our best side is including Dorn. Put Roberts back in the halves, drop Dorn in at full back & drop Finn. People talk about Finn having a solid, stable rugby brain but can't remember the last time he brought a touch of class, sometimes you need a bit of that...

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 30 Jun 2015, 23:08

Beth wrote:
jackknife wrote:Hard decision to be made this week with luke dorn been fit who does he come in for? I think roberts finn n gale have been playing well together lately so who would you drop to play dorn?

You play your best side, and our best side is including Dorn. Put Roberts back in the halves, drop Dorn in at full back & drop Finn. People talk about Finn having a solid, stable rugby brain but can't remember the last time he brought a touch of class, sometimes you need a bit of that...
Left footed drop goal at Headingley?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

therailwayendisnigh
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by therailwayendisnigh » 01 Jul 2015, 00:26

That'll do it!

Beth
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Beth » 01 Jul 2015, 00:55

WF10 wrote:
Beth wrote:

Left footed drop goal at Headingley?
I'll give you that one, but my point still stands

Jungle
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jungle » 01 Jul 2015, 06:54

People do t give Finn the credit he deserves the drip goal at leeds and taking the tackle not off loading against saints which set us up for the win!! Sorry but for me me do t tinker to much with the combinations the have helped us beat the top two!

baldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by baldtiger » 01 Jul 2015, 07:11

Totally agree with above , Finn is a grafter and has a hand in a lot of the work we do ! for me no one deserves to be dropped and the only reason i can see it happening is to rest one or two , or some may have niggles we dont know about !

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 01 Jul 2015, 08:00

baldtiger wrote:Totally agree with above , Finn is a grafter and has a hand in a lot of the work we do ! for me no one deserves to be dropped and the only reason i can see it happening is to rest one or two , or some may have niggles we dont know about !
No need for resting any.
they've just had a weeks rest, unless like you say some have niggles. Dorn as to fight for his place. Its not a given.

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 01 Jul 2015, 09:37

It's a big game for both teams and if Dorn is fit then he has t start for me. We've really missed him in my opinion and we'll score more points with him in the team.
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

stuey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stuey » 01 Jul 2015, 10:05

Still need 2 more wins to avoid the dreaded bottom 4, hopefully this will be one of them.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 Jul 2015, 10:35

im thinking top four not bottom four as ocl says no need to rest anyone here they will all be desparate to play id start dorn at full back roberts at six,but powells got options the squad is fit and full of confidence
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Beth
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Beth » 01 Jul 2015, 11:52

Jungle wrote:People do t give Finn the credit he deserves the drip goal at leeds and taking the tackle not off loading against saints which set us up for the win!! Sorry but for me me do t tinker to much with the combinations the have helped us beat the top two!
On the contrary I'm giving him a lot of credit, the guy is a solid grafter but I'm not one to give places in a squad based on past laurels & positive sentiment. You play your best players, and Dorn should be included.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 01 Jul 2015, 12:17

This is a must win game for me and will go along way to securing a top 4 finish. Brown is a big loss to Widnes and we should capitalise on this.

Tigers 40 - Widnes 12
MOM Roberts
Att. 7010

Evatiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Evatiger » 01 Jul 2015, 12:54

Tigerade wrote:This is a must win game for me and will go along way to securing a top 4 finish. Brown is a big loss to Widnes and we should capitalise on this.

Tigers 40 - Widnes 12
MOM Roberts
Att. 7010
I'm hoping for more than 7k tigerade.atleast 8.5k for me

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 01 Jul 2015, 14:56

don't want to put a damper on things ,but crowd will be roughly 6.5.wines will not bring that many

Shameless
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Shameless » 01 Jul 2015, 15:04

stuey wrote:Still need 2 more wins to avoid the dreaded bottom 4, hopefully this will be one of them.
This should still be our first priority. We are sitting pretty at the moment but HKR are only 4 points off us. Hull FC play Wakey twice before they play us at home. Wire and Catalan are more than capable of getting on a good run.

Not concerned and we should be looking up the table not down but I will be much happier if we can get the two points on Sunday and we can then forget any notion of ending up in the bottom 4.