Sweet Caroline

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Sweet Caroline

Post by WF10 » 23 May 2015, 23:07

decorator2 wrote:This was meant as a light hearted post...not too serious at all. Hope it has been taken this way.
Ah, the old 'I was only messing guv' line.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

decorator2
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by decorator2 » 24 May 2015, 11:23

I weren't messing... I meant every word! Play it when we win. Nowt wrong with that.

kirtonj90

Post by kirtonj90 » 28 May 2015, 15:02

First of all, the media team at Cas asked me to sing Sweet Caroline before the game otherwise I wouldn't have considered it. I also think its a bad omen. However, I don't think it has anything to do with the poor levels of performance from the players that means we don't get to hear it after a game.

Also, Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'm sure it wasn't that much of a "terrible rendition".

Frankas
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Frankas » 28 May 2015, 15:47

The reason we didn't hear Sweet Caroline on Thursday was the two poor rulings by the video ref. Even though we had a bad first half the video ref, cost Cas the game

decorator2
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by decorator2 » 28 May 2015, 15:56

kirtonj90 wrote:First of all, the media team at Cas asked me to sing Sweet Caroline before the game otherwise I wouldn't have considered it. I also think its a bad omen. However, I don't think it has anything to do with the poor levels of performance from the players that means we don't get to hear it after a game.

Also, Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'm sure it wasn't that much of a "terrible rendition".
Your rendition of it was never in question, your voice is lovely. I just think they should have given you the mic back at the end of the game for that particular song. It is after all their decision not ours. Keep on singing.