Video ref's

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flood light tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Video ref's

Post by flood light tiger » 21 May 2015, 22:57

You can see why fans,players,coaches are getting annoyed with the poor decisions that refs and video refs are making when they have the technology and camera angels to see weather a ball is short of the line or lost in a tackle and yet still award a try...very very poor and yet nothing will get done to the officials makigg them,unluky we dindnt get the win.....coyf's

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Video ref's

Post by TheSheriff » 21 May 2015, 23:01

Ben Thaler.

All that needs to be said, the guy has had it in for Cas for years.

Stoke Bloke
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Erm......Stoke surprisingly. Thats the rough bit between Manchester and Birmingham.

Post by Stoke Bloke » 21 May 2015, 23:08

Admittedly there were some poor decisions tonight but lets not use this to hide the fact that we were poor once again. We looked shakey in defence and clueless in attack.
BE LOYAL BE LOUD BE CAS.

John 3:16

laner
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by laner » 21 May 2015, 23:14

TheSheriff wrote:Ben Thaler.

All that needs to be said, the guy has had it in for Cas for years.
And not just him getting very anoyed paying hard earned cash to see idiots making decisions like tonight like all genuine rugby fans we know when its a try and when its not also we are likely to make a mistake but not like these officials have or are doing on a regular basis its time for the RL to act sooner than later the look on P Andersons face said it all tonight

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 21 May 2015, 23:14

We were woeful,no hiding that,some players need to be dropped but wont as clearly powell has a soft touch for them but had the refs not screwed us tonight we'd of scraped a much needed 2 points
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 21 May 2015, 23:16

i'm interested who you think should be dropped?
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Ish.man
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Ish.man » 21 May 2015, 23:17

Poor poor we were not that bad at all.... We were good Enough to win that. We we seen off, nothing against the club but I am no longer supporting the sport until a change happens. We were dam robbed. I cannot send anymore money or time. I just cant.that is not part In parcel of the sport that was diabolical performance from officials.
Train hard, fight easy (simple)

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 21 May 2015, 23:21

Stoke Bloke wrote:Admittedly there were some poor decisions tonight but lets not use this to hide the fact that we were poor once again. We looked shakey in defence and clueless in attack.
I usually agree with posts like this. Not tonight.we lost due to inept reffing. End of

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 May 2015, 23:22

We were shafted but the team at times looked clueless its starting to worry me now if we can pick up the points we need to be safe and more injury's as well to cope with
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 21 May 2015, 23:23

here here ishman, my thoughts exactly. they couldn't make it any plainer that they are anti-cas.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

flood light tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flood light tiger » 21 May 2015, 23:25

Definatly robbed tonight but We have no direction from our halfs,poor passing,poor choice of kicks and poor deciscion making,untill we get this sorted its always goong to be a up hill battle!

johnson
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by johnson » 21 May 2015, 23:34

Bad decisions cost clubs money because fans will stop going to watch inept officiating cost coaches jobs because of losses and could cost cas a top eight spot and ultimatly a super league place just hope silverwood can sleep tonight because he was shocking but hay he'll still have a job tomorrow. Losing all faith in rugby now as it seems that we are being shafted more and more in games and I'm begining to wonder if they want cas to b fighting it out in the middle eights instead of being safe in the top eight.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 May 2015, 23:42

Just seen this on twitter.

Interesting quote from an RFL referee
"The current referee pool of SL experience is threadbare, if you under perform, you still get a game"

Says it all.

laner
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by laner » 21 May 2015, 23:44

Apart from the very very poor match officials tonight the side lacked a leader when you look back over the years when the side had a good no 13 the team did well we have lacked in that position far to long when fit the backs apart from another good centre could be o k but does anyone think if a good leader in the pack can be found it would be a different side

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 21 May 2015, 23:45

old cas lass wrote:Just seen this on twitter.

"The current referee pool of SL experience is threadbare, if you under perform, you still get a game"

Says it all.
Thats pretty obvious anyway otherwise the current set of inept morons would of been sacked off a longtime ago
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 21 May 2015, 23:46

laner wrote:Apart from the very very poor match officials tonight the side lacked a leader when you look back over the years when the side had a good no 13 the team did well we have lacked in that position far to long when fit the backs apart from another good centre could be o k but does anyone think if a good leader in the pack can be found it would be a different side
Millington is a 13 everyday of the week!
Lynch-gladiator that man

Michael Jordan

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 21 May 2015, 23:52

the machine wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Just seen this on twitter.

Says it all.
Thats pretty obvious anyway otherwise the current set of inept morons would of been sacked off a longtime ago
As in every job there must be some accountability though?

Where else could 'professionals' produce an inept performance broadcast on live tv and not have questions asked?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Black n Amber
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Black n Amber » 22 May 2015, 00:08

It's been a hell of a long time since I can remember watching a side intent on spoiling as much as Huddersfield has tonight, even more amazed that it we're former players the main instigators, the fact Brett Ferres managed to stay on that field throughout that match, and Huddersfield kept their full compliment throughout, tells you all you need to know about Richard Silverwood, and his ability to officiate at this level, a referee some say is the best of the current crop, on tonight's showing he's now on a par with the two planks who were his touch judges, make no bones about it, were our own worst enemies at times, but Jesus Christ, we've been done up like a right set of kippers, my blood is still boiling !

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 22 May 2015, 00:12

Luke gale as tweeted he's at hospital having xrays on his foot
He did say its nothing serious.
Didn't scott moore say the same

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 22 May 2015, 00:26

lurcher wrote:i'm interested who you think should be dropped?
Jordan Tansey should be the 1st on the list.

Unfortunately, Due to our current spate of injuries, We can't get any strength back in our squad.

Our link plays are useless at best, We miss Dorn for this. We've absolutely zero strike power out wide without Carney. And our halves are struggling due to a pack that is bashed up, Don't get me wrong, Holmes and Lynch are so consistent, but having the likes of Matt Cook back would help, to free Millington back to the back 3, And we need Junior Moors to pull his head out of his anus and start to perform.

Roberts should be used at 9. Unfortunately that means using Finn, who despite Us looking better today with him on the field, His short kicking game has disappeared, and kicking out on the full is inexcusable in those situations.
Loyalty Costs Nothing !