Adam Milner

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
youngun69

Adam Milner

Post by youngun69 » 28 Feb 2015, 20:04

Just me that's thinks this guy is reallt poor and doesn't offer anuthing to the team ? We are so much better with scoot moore on the pitch , imo we should be looking at another Hooker to sign

Evatiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Adam Milner

Post by Evatiger » 28 Feb 2015, 22:04

youngun69 wrote:Just me that's thinks this guy is reallt poor and doesn't offer anuthing to the team ? We are so much better with scoot moore on the pitch , imo we should be looking at another Hooker to sign
Not just you mate,never been a fan,wouldn't be disappointed if he left

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 28 Feb 2015, 23:16

Hes not as effective as moore but willl offer something to the team over the course of the season,back end of 2013 season him and boyley were our two top performers,get them both back to that and theyll go well
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

woofie

Post by woofie » 01 Mar 2015, 09:35

the machine wrote:Hes not as effective as moore but willl offer something to the team over the course of the season,back end of 2013 season him and boyley were our two top performers,get them both back to that and theyll go well
Time to give Tom Holmes a go off the bench, will offer something different to the attack.
GO TIGERS!

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 01 Mar 2015, 09:50

woofie wrote:
the machine wrote:Hes not as effective as moore but willl offer something to the team over the course of the season,back end of 2013 season him and boyley were our two top performers,get them both back to that and theyll go well
Time to give Tom Holmes a go off the bench, will offer something different to the attack.
Need to give milner a fair crack first hes played 2 games so far, although i am intrigued to see how holmes goes in the 1st team
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 01 Mar 2015, 12:32

Adam Milner isn't and never has been given anywhere near enough credit for his performances, he's not Daz Clarke (who is a one off and as DP saidis a bit of a freak), but he's a solid performer.
Danny Boy

woofie

Post by woofie » 01 Mar 2015, 14:01

the machine wrote:
woofie wrote:
Need to give milner a fair crack first hes played 2 games so far, although i am intrigued to see how holmes goes in the 1st team

I am not saying Milner is a bad player, both he a Scott Moor are similar in the style they play I think from what I have seen of Tom Holmes he would add something different to them in attack. It would not bother me which hooker the coach dropped although I think Moor as been slightly better so far this season.
GO TIGERS!

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 01 Mar 2015, 15:09

^^^

"Moore slightly better than Milner"

Have you even watched Cas this season? Moore is head and shoulders above MOST players this season let alone his competition for the hooking role.

Allerton eskimo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Allerton eskimo » 01 Mar 2015, 20:42

Really hard working player. However hooker is pivotal and we don't have enough there that can change the course of the game

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 01 Mar 2015, 20:50

woofie wrote:
the machine wrote:
woofie wrote:

I am not saying Milner is a bad player, both he a Scott Moor are similar in the style they play I think from what I have seen of Tom Holmes he would add something different to them in attack. It would not bother me which hooker the coach dropped although I think Moor as been slightly better so far this season.

moore as cemented his place with some good performances

Milner needs to hopefully find some form

Michael Jordan

therailwayendisnigh
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by therailwayendisnigh » 02 Mar 2015, 00:27

Nail on head^^^^

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 02 Mar 2015, 00:33

3 years ago this thread would have been called Richie Owen. Milner isn't playing great but needs to find some form. If the fans get behind him this will help!!

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 02 Mar 2015, 01:24

i've stuck up for adam for the last couple of seasons on here but i have to admit i' expected him to step up a little bit more now that daz has gone. disappointed but still time.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

woofie

Post by woofie » 02 Mar 2015, 07:52

Fumper27 wrote:^^^

"Moore slightly better than Milner"

Have you even watched Cas this season? Moore is head and shoulders above MOST players this season let alone his competition for the hooking role.

I have watched all the games this season including pre season games, and in most of the games our defence in large parts of the game as been ok. But what as been lacking as been the attacking side of the game and that's why I would like to see Tom Holmes given a chance. In the one preseason game he played at Doncaster he was our best player by a country mile and should have been given a second chance against Widnes at home.
GO TIGERS!