Your Favourite Cas Team

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
I of the Tigers
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Your Favourite Cas Team

Post by I of the Tigers » 26 Feb 2015, 12:45

orrsome wrote:Who was the Aussie 2nd rower who had 2 spells with us. I know he was called Brett and was a bit of a nutter, but I cant remember his surname. He was worth a place on the bench in any Cas team for his "impact"
Atkins ;)

orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by orrsome » 26 Feb 2015, 13:03

That's him! I recall that he wasn't Aussie first grade but made a big impression with us, particularly in his first spell. A forward with his attitude would be ideal at the moment. I reckon Atkins an Fritz in the second row would have been one of the best we have ever had.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 26 Feb 2015, 13:55

orrsome wrote:That's him! I recall that he wasn't Aussie first grade but made a big impression with us, particularly in his first spell. A forward with his attitude would be ideal at the moment. I reckon Atkins an Fritz in the second row would have been one of the best we have ever had.
With mike smith on the bench?

orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by orrsome » 26 Feb 2015, 14:22

I may be wrong but I remember Mike Smith being a bit hit and miss - and more miss when he decided he didn't want to play.