New website

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Re: New website

Post by Matt » 23 Feb 2015, 19:36

yorky wrote:
Matt wrote:Just in case Straw Jonny are reading:
  • z-index issues with the logo/dropdown navigation
  • Scroll jacking is even worse on Macs, throws you around the page making it difficult to stop at a certain point
  • Dropdown floods the console with "starting" and "mouse is over" - please don't console.log on production sites.
  • You're also logging on homepage too
  • javascript is blocking the content from loading on the club section
  • While we're on the subject of JS please minify/concatenate.
I think you should have built the site for them Matt :roll:
Every site is going to launch with bugs, either due to time restrictions or just those that slide past QA testing. See it as positive criticism :D

Least the club have launched the new site, I've been redeveloping the new forum theme for way too long now. Think I've scrapped it at least 5 times to start again. One day though it will appear... maybe!
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

The Fox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by The Fox » 24 Feb 2015, 09:38

Can't access it at work - blocked by our IT police - says the site is "Suspicious"

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 27 Feb 2015, 17:15

I cant log onto it from my phone, when i type in castlefordtigers.com it says cant find because of DNS or something. But if i click on a link it goes onto the website

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 27 Feb 2015, 17:33

there's lots of work still to do to the site by the looks of it, no player stats & the shop link leads to the old shop (says new shop coming) which seems to have nowt much to sell? :roll: