looking forward

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
homeandaway
Academy Player
Academy Player

looking forward

Post by homeandaway » 23 Jan 2015, 08:22

So my first proper post .I don't think I've looked forward to a season start for many years .after last year's amazing turn around in fortune ,well it could be argued it all began when Danny took charge halfway through the previous season.just watching the players get back that never die attitude that we all know and love has been very refreshing. And what a change it was .instead of watching a side try but fail by letting themselves down with there defence. We got to watch a team of confident and pride .and long may it continue.
So on to a new season,after listening to the warm up games we seem to be heading into a new season with our new found confidence .I read on another thread that people were qustioning the quality of the opposition but my own opinion on that is Darrell seams to be slowly building the pressure on the team this weekend's game will let us know where we are .hopefully a tought close game then next week I think we will blast York away .which will fill the boys with a confidence going into the wake game .
My personal opinion on our new players is that solamona will be a big name for us this year .just a feeling but we will see .
Coyf.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Re: looking forward

Post by Tigerade » 23 Jan 2015, 08:31

Welcome aboard. Solomona will be one to watch and I wouldn't be surprised to see Scott Moore get back to his best. Personally I'm looking forward to the new league system - obviously we don't want to be near the bottom 4 but it will be great to watch from a neutral perspective (i hope).