Betting for challenge cup

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Raj Poot Wildcat
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Betting for challenge cup

Post by Raj Poot Wildcat » 26 Jan 2015, 15:51

the machine wrote:
Raj Poot Wildcat wrote:Crazy betting in what is Largely a random event (the draw). If you think your going to have a decent season back yourselfs for the top 8.

Anyone tempted with the -8 against us in the first game?
The -8 i think we'll cover but only just,can make a killing in the early stages of the season if you get it right before the bookies do
Looks like Owen 2 tries yesterday will guarantee his starting place against you lot so I expect you to cover any handicap available.

Taken Hull to finish bottom at 14/1, I expect a good run for money on this one.

therailwayendisnigh
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by therailwayendisnigh » 26 Jan 2015, 23:37

I think you might need to prepare yourself for a spot of disappointment.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 26 Jan 2015, 23:46

Raj Poot Wildcat wrote:
the machine wrote:
Raj Poot Wildcat wrote:Crazy betting in what is Largely a random event (the draw). If you think your going to have a decent season back yourselfs for the top 8.

The -8 i think we'll cover but only just,can make a killing in the early stages of the season if you get it right before the bookies do
Looks like Owen 2 tries yesterday will guarantee his starting place against you lot so I expect you to cover any handicap available.

I was thinking the same as you raj on the hull bet. alas its only the coach thats bringing down a good squad and if things are looking bad radford will go and hull will move up the table.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Raj Poot Wildcat
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Raj Poot Wildcat » 02 Feb 2015, 20:45

lurcher wrote:
Raj Poot Wildcat wrote:
the machine wrote:

I was thinking the same as you raj on the hull bet. alas its only the coach thats bringing down a good squad and if things are looking bad radford will go and hull will move up the table.
Radford seems to have a good relationship with Pearson that always prolongs a bad coaches lifespan. It could well get passed the 15th round before he was sacked. Like I say an outside shot but value in the price.