Reflections

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fordonian

Reflections

Post by Fordonian » 28 Sep 2014, 08:07

During this years pre season,i was glancing thro our players,i wandered can this team really survive in super league.rangi was gone,in his place we had a player who just kicked goals in a poor salford side,alongside an ageing half from feath,luke dorn,surely past his use by, date,scott wheeldon hardly a household name,and one or two more who raised an eyebrow,just 2 games in,and I was convinced we,de be ok.but nothing prepared me for the heady days ahead,that we came so close to 3 trophies,was nothing short of remarkable,the team of 2014 will be talked about for years to come,the tigers will kick on now,im excited about next seasons squad,it looks strong,ryan boyle to be our next chubs,2 good halves,and good cover across the team,and ths best supporters anywhere.COYF.

GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Reflections

Post by GThornton » 28 Sep 2014, 09:48

I think our goal was not to get relegated, but DP Wanted us in the play-offs. We probably did much better than anyone could have predicted though and it's only been these last few games that have stopped us bringing home some silverware.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: Reflections

Post by the machine » 28 Sep 2014, 10:43

Carney said too 4 before start of season,
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan