cas v bradford sky & england football match

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Aug 2008, 12:41

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
Fully wrote:Er - it wasn't the club that moved it. Now go back and read The RFL website link before making assumptions.
Doesn't matter to me who moved it, I'm personally disgusted. I get three season tickets every year and do a lot of miles to follow the club. Our weekend has been arranged round what should have been a great Sunday afternoon end to the season.Can't do Saturday night due do a long standing arrangement, so thats our season over, and I'm now thinking very hard about whether I buy Season tickets again. So, whether the club had a say in it or not, its the fans and ultimately the club who pay the price.
When did the RFL/Sky/SLE ever care about the fans?

Anyhow, it would be nice to spoil Bradford's finishing aspirations and as I'm tied up with cricket again this weekend, I can catch a repeat of the coverage.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

classy cas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classy cas » 27 Aug 2008, 13:29

All the last games should be played at the same time, so that anyone who has something to play for eg play offs, wooden spoon etc..... can have no unfair advantage

If Sky had moved the game then fair enough, they pay the clubs alot of brass, but for the RFL to move it and not show the full match on TV stinks. After all we are only mere fans and without them we have no game.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 27 Aug 2008, 13:45

Flat Capper wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:
Fully wrote:Er - it wasn't the club that moved it. Now go back and read The RFL website link before making assumptions.
Doesn't matter to me who moved it, I'm personally disgusted. I get three season tickets every year and do a lot of miles to follow the club. Our weekend has been arranged round what should have been a great Sunday afternoon end to the season.Can't do Saturday night due do a long standing arrangement, so thats our season over, and I'm now thinking very hard about whether I buy Season tickets again. So, whether the club had a say in it or not, its the fans and ultimately the club who pay the price.

Anyhow, it would be nice to spoil Bradford's finishing aspirations and as I'm tied up with cricket again this weekend, I can catch a repeat of the coverage.
Not sure that you can. Its not televised!!

Normy Knight
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Normy Knight » 27 Aug 2008, 14:35

Flat Capper wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:

This a new bondage game mate. :lol:
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.
http://www.normantonknights.co.uk

Bone!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bone! » 27 Aug 2008, 21:30

Sorry to cheese you guys off that cant make it for whatever reasons. But I really am glad it has been moved. Better atmosphere at the game, few beers before and straight out afterwards :D

Ya See, any arangements for me happens around the Rugby 8)
.............................I

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 27 Aug 2008, 22:16

Bone! wrote:Sorry to cheese you guys off that cant make it for whatever reasons. But I really am glad it has been moved. Better atmosphere at the game, few beers before and straight out afterwards :D

Ya See, any arangements for me happens around the Rugby 8)
Dont care now - Night off so i arent bothered -- As you say - Good excuse for a beer or three
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

borotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by borotiger » 28 Aug 2008, 16:12

This is an old argument, could be worse just think about the footy fans, when sky used to have monday night football, etc saturday 12. o'clock kick off's etc.