What annoys me the most

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

What annoys me the most

Post by Matt » 11 Jul 2008, 23:44

Every other team has improved during the course of the season bar us. Still to this date we're letting in 60+ points and have to listen to the same old tripe coming out of Matterson's mouth.

At the beginning of the season our wonderful coach said he didn't want journeymen or players not coming for the right reasons, well you know what in 2006 we had a team full of them and we still managed to end on a respectable 19 points.

This season was a chance to show the fans that the club is going in the right direction and that we could compete at SL level, hell even KR managed to do it and they'd never been in SL before.

I've been robbed out of hundreds of pounds and all the club can do is laugh in our faces while they sit back and enjoy the "gap year".
Last edited by Matt on 11 Jul 2008, 23:57, edited 1 time in total.

Wicksy
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: What annoys me the most

Post by Wicksy » 11 Jul 2008, 23:49

Matt wrote:Every other team has improved during the course of the season bar us. Still to this date were letting in 60+ points and have to listen to the same old tripe coming out of Matterson's mouth.

At the beginning of the season our wonderful coach said he didn't want journeymen or players not coming for the right reasons, well you know what in 2006 we had a team full of them and we still managed to end on a respectable 19 points.

This season was a chance to show the fans that the club is going in the right direction and that we could compete at SL level, hell even KR managed to do it and they'd never been in SL before.

I've been robbed out of hundreds of pounds and all the club can do is laugh in our faces while they sit back and enjoy the "gap year".
Thankyou Matt . :clap: :clap:

Maybe they don't want to stand down because they want to rectify the mistakes they've made in seasons gone by.

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 11 Jul 2008, 23:59

you can't really say every team has improved or Warrington would not have put 60 past Wakey, nor Saints 50+ past Quins
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 12 Jul 2008, 01:00

Thing is we've got points off teams we should'nt be and dropped too many points against teams we target at start of season to beat. We have'nt beaten a bottom 6 team yet bar HKR thus a scrappy game, this was a game im sure TM pointed out to the guys and agreed we would try and get points off, im pretty sure he would of said Leeds, Saints, Warrington and Wigan would be a bonus and a hell of a performance which they all was. Yeah people waste 100's and 100's but then again people dont waste a penny, depends how you see it, i barely pay anything apart from money to go to away games which i dont mind as its an experience everytime.

Glassblower

Post by Glassblower » 13 Jul 2008, 21:28

Matt wrote:
Just about sums 2008 up.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 13 Jul 2008, 21:53

2 things that have annoyed me most this year is ...

1) Going 14-0 up t half time against Quins then chuffin losin 46-0 in 2nd half

2) Losing and being ANIALATED by Wakey 3 times with a 4th game coming up for them to get quadruple over us ...

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 13 Jul 2008, 21:57

agree with the OP and our points difference of -306 illustrates how uncompetitive we have been this season.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 13 Jul 2008, 22:00

To put it bluntly ... were unpredictable as anything! one week where aweful and then other week we look like we've worked hard on trainin field then we look aweful he seems a pattern they just cant break and its depressin really.

monkeyface
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by monkeyface » 13 Jul 2008, 22:02

Matt wrote:Every other team has improved during the course of the season bar us. Still to this date we're letting in 60+ points and have to listen to the same old tripe coming out of Matterson's mouth.

Matt .i think your quote is wot we are all feeling at the moment ,

THINGS WILL ONLY GET BETTER

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 14 Jul 2008, 22:39

monkeyface wrote:
Matt wrote:Every other team has improved during the course of the season bar us. Still to this date we're letting in 60+ points and have to listen to the same old tripe coming out of Matterson's mouth.

ALL OF CAS HOPE SO.

Dirk Diggler
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dirk Diggler » 15 Jul 2008, 12:15

monkeyface wrote:

Will they???
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 15 Jul 2008, 14:26

Not for a long time.