Typical Cas

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
THE BUNGLER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by THE BUNGLER » 29 Jun 2008, 09:36

dettoriman wrote:What annoys me is we made so many breaks with no support and has so much ball and we had no idea -- Leeds could just pick the ball up, run straight through the middle and there were 12 men wanting the ball to score the try
Been the same all season. It seems that we have no one who is willing to bust a gut and support the ball carrier or simple push throughs.

Was the same last week, when Catic and Hlad made breaks. Can remember Korky in Cardiff, received the ball bout 20 out dominated the tackle turned looked for support and the closest IIRC was Higgins who was still 5 metres away.

We simply aren't good enough..... FACT, end of.

stevem
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stevem » 29 Jun 2008, 10:10

Di wrote:
Fully wrote:Feel sorry for Nev who backed the club with so much money, only for them to not show the same determination to win.
It was Daz
TIGER DAZ wrote:I do (with 14 start) :D

He's staked £500 to win £400. So wins the £400 plus his bet back of £500 ! Well,done mate !!

Mr. Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mr. Tiger » 29 Jun 2008, 10:49

what cost cas was the pathetic tactics to opt for 2 point on more than one occassion and not only miss the bleeding posts, but we had leeds on the rack and should of pushed for 4 or 6 points. on the back of definately one and maybe a second leeds went up other end and scored. yesterday was the worst team display i have seen for some time.

yesterday only highlighted just how awfull we are and not how good leeds' kids were!!!

TM, RW, BoD, MR, anyone connected with cas................we are a ******* disgrace!!!!

Cleaned up - Sigon