Can we relax now?

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Sigon
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @nogis

Post by Sigon » 27 Jun 2008, 08:21

Half Acres Halfwit wrote:Sky never had the rights to Catalan games,Canal+ hold the digital tv rights for all of France and will not let Mr Murdoch anywhere near the place.
They did in the beginning I think
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Jazzman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jazzman » 27 Jun 2008, 12:29

I watched the Celtic/Widnes game on the tellybox last night, it looked there were three men and a dog watching, and neither side looked anything like SL material (althought the conditions might not have helped).

GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Post by GThornton » 27 Jun 2008, 12:29

Half Acres Halfwit wrote:Sky never had the rights to Catalan games,Canal+ hold the digital tv rights for all of France and will not let Mr Murdoch anywhere near the place.
Sorta rules out another French team then.
:)
The way i see it, it's all current superleague teams plus 2 out of either Widnes, Salford or Celtc.

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 27 Jun 2008, 14:46

Jazzman wrote:I watched the Celtic/Widnes game on the tellybox last night, it looked there were three men and a dog watching, and neither side looked anything like SL material (althought the conditions might not have helped).

3595 to be exact, good crowd considering the weather and live TV.
Would be interesting to see how many they would get in super league when playing the likes of Leeds, Wigan etc.

rich
League One Player
League One Player

Post by rich » 27 Jun 2008, 17:11

Casmania wrote:
Jazzman wrote:I watched the Celtic/Widnes game on the tellybox last night, it looked there were three men and a dog watching, and neither side looked anything like SL material (althought the conditions might not have helped).

Would be interesting to see how many they would get in super league when playing the likes of Leeds, Wigan etc.
I thought it was a good turnout considering the conditions. And plenty of skill on show.

If the question was the last place up for grabs for a franchise would be 1 a French team or 2 a Welsh team.

I wold prefer it to be a Welsh team ever time. But not taking the place of a current super league team.
]
When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For their tomorrow, We gave our today

speedy
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: @casrlfc

Post by speedy » 27 Jun 2008, 17:37

Casmania wrote:

what game was that, i watched it and if there was 500 there that would be it, infact i bet there were more in the cars around the pitch than in the stand :shock:

Jazzman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jazzman » 27 Jun 2008, 19:28

speedy wrote:
Casmania wrote:

what game was that, i watched it and if there was 500 there that would be it, infact i bet there were more in the cars around the pitch than in the stand :shock:

I defo didn't see any cars in the stand.