Sort it out Cas!!!

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
petercascas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sort it out Cas!!!

Post by petercascas » 14 Jun 2008, 13:44

Right, i dont want this to turn into a hate the BOD thread but it may.

From what i can see cas are losing so much potential income from merchandise.

Heres my experience,

1) Went to buy a home shirt 8 games into the season. I'm a big lad, ordered it off the website. seemed though my size was avaliable. No confirmation email, no money off my card. Sent them an email saying i guess the size is out of stock? Can i have an away shirt instead. Got a call off them a week later. Have sold out of the home and away strip in my size. Only thing left is an away shirt that is a size too small do i want it? hmmmmmm No thanks, you getting any more stock in?....maybe. 43 quid down the drain. No home or away shirt in my size 8-9 weeks into the season!

2) Went in to the carlton lanes store for my dad something for Farthers Day today. The new polos look nice, i'll get him one of those. Can you help me please have you got one of these in large? hmmmmm no sorry we havn't got any adult polos left in any design in any size!! 22 quid down the drain.

3) Good bloody job they had tickets for the hull tommorow(got 3) because if they didnt, then i wouldnt of bothered going. If cas aint going to put the effort in and order merchandise then why should i go and support them away from home?

Thats 65 quid lost by my reakoning. thing is i am not an isolated incident. The shop was pretty full in the carlton lanes today and while queing up for the tickets another two people were denied what they wanted because stuff was not in stock. Cas must be losing thausonds.

Rant over

ref4eva
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by ref4eva » 14 Jun 2008, 13:51

Received vouchers for my birthday, so off I went to spend them in carlton lanes shop the only problem was there was nothing in size XL, waiting to go and be told vouchers are out of date

sherburntiger60
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: equalrich

Stock take

Post by sherburntiger60 » 14 Jun 2008, 15:05

Two days this week shut for stock tack, got myself down to Carlton Lanes on Friday to buy myself a fathers day Cas Leisure top, guess what?

Very limited selection AND of those no "popular" sizes.

Boots n All showed a well stocked Winos shop no wonder they are in profit as a club as they take merchandise seriously.