Shenny

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
fenton
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: AFenton90

Post by fenton » 16 Jun 2008, 09:30

He's signed, but i dont know why.

For his own future,he should of gone elsewhere

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Shenny

Post by fords » 16 Jun 2008, 13:32

Bone! wrote:
fords wrote:
decorator wrote:Daren't ask before...but now my question looks shiny and new! Please, please, please is there any news on Shenny...I aren't good at waiting. :)
I know for sure he aint signed a new deal as of last Sat & he was on the verge of signing for Bulls.

however after the loss of last sat game Shenny went straight to a meeting from the dressing from after the game with the BOD. Dont know what was said like

Now though it's 99% sure will he resign shortly or has done so this week, Shenton never wanted to leave Cas at all.

Looks like the talk was about his contract offer & i have been told that the sigings in place are supposed to be top draw but cant be annouced untill the franchise have been handed out or it passes 1st sept. This is what helped him decide to stay.

Cant tell you who told me it's not fair
I don't want to criticize you on what you think you know, but on this occasion thats wrong.

It should be announced this week I think. He will continue to be a Cas player.
what am i wrong about ??

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 16 Jun 2008, 13:33

Fully wrote:Is it the man down the pub's best mates Uncle's sister's husband's daughter's second cousin twice removed? ;)
God your funny - Not

classy cas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classy cas » 16 Jun 2008, 13:41

If Mr Shenton has signed then im very glad. and I hear on the grapevine that certain sponspors want a pat on the back.

I also heard that the deal he was offered at cas was £30.000 more than what bradford were offering.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 16 Jun 2008, 13:52

classy cas wrote:If Mr Shenton has signed then im very glad. and I hear on the grapevine that certain sponspors want a pat on the back.

I also heard that the deal he was offered at cas was £30.000 more than what bradford were offering.
the cash is on par or better than the bulls offer,yes

Rich_1
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Rich_1 » 16 Jun 2008, 13:55

He has signed. He must know something we don't though about where the club is aiming to be.

As i said two weeks ago it was pretty much agreed but he wanted to know about the clubs ambitions, since then he has signed the contract as far as i know.

I'm delighted hes staying but at the same time i wouldn't have blamed him one bit if he had gone!

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Shenny

Post by fords » 16 Jun 2008, 13:55

Bone! wrote:
fords wrote:
decorator wrote:Daren't ask before...but now my question looks shiny and new! Please, please, please is there any news on Shenny...I aren't good at waiting. :)
I know for sure he aint signed a new deal as of last Sat & he was on the verge of signing for Bulls.

however after the loss of last sat game Shenny went straight to a meeting from the dressing from after the game with the BOD. Dont know what was said like

Now though it's 99% sure will he resign shortly or has done so this week, Shenton never wanted to leave Cas at all.

Looks like the talk was about his contract offer & i have been told that the sigings in place are supposed to be top draw but cant be annouced untill the franchise have been handed out or it passes 1st sept. This is what helped him decide to stay.

Cant tell you who told me it's not fair
I don't want to criticize you on what you think you know, but on this occasion thats wrong.

It should be announced this week I think. He will continue to be a Cas player.
I meant re-signed at cas by the way

cutsyke tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cutsyke tiger » 16 Jun 2008, 14:35

Totally amazes me that a player lets mr joe public sit in when he signs and lets him read the contract aswel, because that is the only way all these in the know would be able to make the statements they are making about who has signed who is signing and for how long and how much, total guesswork lets have some facts for a change or save it for the playground at dinner time,

smoking monkey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by smoking monkey » 16 Jun 2008, 15:42

fenton wrote:He's signed, but i dont know why.

For his own future,he should of gone elsewhere
Probably, but I don't think Bradford would have been the answer.

Glassblower

Post by Glassblower » 16 Jun 2008, 17:54

When will we see official confirmation ?
and why the delay..

Bone!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bone! » 16 Jun 2008, 21:44

cutsyke tiger wrote:Totally amazes me that a player lets mr joe public sit in when he signs and lets him read the contract aswel, because that is the only way all these in the know would be able to make the statements they are making about who has signed who is signing and for how long and how much, total guesswork lets have some facts for a change or save it for the playground at dinner time,
When you have members of his family as close friends to people in your household its usually just as easy to find information out rather than sitting in the office when he signs!

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 16 Jun 2008, 21:55

Bone! wrote:
cutsyke tiger wrote:Totally amazes me that a player lets mr joe public sit in when he signs and lets him read the contract aswel, because that is the only way all these in the know would be able to make the statements they are making about who has signed who is signing and for how long and how much, total guesswork lets have some facts for a change or save it for the playground at dinner time,
When you have members of his family as close friends to people in your household its usually just as easy to find information out rather than sitting in the office when he signs!
Forget about it mate, Probably one of these who thinks nobody can get information from inside the club.
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

cutsyke tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cutsyke tiger » 16 Jun 2008, 22:11

dettoriman wrote:
Bone! wrote:
Forget about it mate, Probably one of these who thinks nobody can get information from inside the club.
and you can, can't recollect many of your snippets being right. :P :P :P

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 16 Jun 2008, 22:28

well you would be wrong then, Bone is a family friend of the Shentons
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 17 Jun 2008, 01:44

cutsyke tiger wrote:
dettoriman wrote:
Bone! wrote:
He knows a lot actually.
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 17 Jun 2008, 07:25

Fully wrote:
cutsyke tiger wrote:
dettoriman wrote:
Bone! wrote:
He knows a lot actually.
Mark ignore it, It goes straight over my head now, People only remember the times your wrong - My mates will know how often i am right - I dont need anyone else to
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

fenton
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: AFenton90

Post by fenton » 17 Jun 2008, 08:36

cutsyke tiger wrote:
dettoriman wrote:
Bone! wrote:
:?

Just about everything he's ever told me has been right.

monkeyface
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by monkeyface » 17 Jun 2008, 09:24

fenton wrote:
cutsyke tiger wrote:
dettoriman wrote:
Bone! wrote:
:?

Just about everything he's ever told me has been right.
DT is more precise than Dave Nosey Parker, !!! keep it up DT ,your usually right. :D

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 17 Jun 2008, 12:15

Does anyone really care who's right or wrong? The whole point of a forum is to have debate. Personally I enjoy the really stupid rumours that turn out to be ridiculously wide of the mark. Far more entertaining for mine.

(Oh God, I've turned into Stevo! :roll: )
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Tiger Mad
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tiger Mad » 17 Jun 2008, 12:16

Flat Capper wrote:Does anyone really care who's right or wrong? The whole point of a forum is to have debate. Personally I enjoy the really stupid rumours that turn out to be ridiculously wide of the mark. Far more entertaining for mine.

(Oh God, I've turned into Stevo! :roll: )

But Wiki isnt a rumour its true! :roll: :roll: :roll:
WRIGHT TIME TO GO