oopps

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 12 Jun 2008, 22:17

chodbin wrote:I know somebody who spoke to someone who saw Di with a gun held to her head, and was ordered to press the delete button

:? :? :? :? :? :o
And you know jeff from down the street, His mother in laws, sisters boyfriends mum says that this guy was paid to hold di up
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

Steadman_4_PM
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Steadman_4_PM » 12 Jun 2008, 22:18

dettoriman wrote:
chodbin wrote:I know somebody who spoke to someone who saw Di with a gun held to her head, and was ordered to press the delete button

And you know jeff from down the street, His mother in laws, sisters boyfriends mum says that this guy was paid to hold di up
Wasn't Carla then?
Adrian Flynn's career low was playing for Featherstone - "Horrible Supporters"

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 12 Jun 2008, 22:19

I haven't got any backups since the server move.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by dettoriman » 12 Jun 2008, 22:25

Steadman_4_PM wrote:
dettoriman wrote:

Wasn't Carla then?
Thinking about it -- Yes i think her name was mentioned -- But the guy who was booked to hold up di still hasnt met his boss.

I see a new theme coming on her Carlas angels
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

Aketon Lad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aketon Lad » 13 Jun 2008, 08:18

Matt wrote:I haven't got any backups since the server move.

That might please some people. ;)
ImageBoys Love Girls, Girls Love Men

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 13 Jun 2008, 09:18

You've gotta laugh... :lol:

Next stop, world domination. :!: 8)
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Bengal
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bengal » 13 Jun 2008, 11:03

Just a bit of bad luck maybe, we all have it.

I just bought a new satnav on Ebay and it got lost in the post. Ah well. :(
So I said to the Taxi driver, "King Edwards Close". He replied "It's alright we'll lose him at the next set of lights".

"If you listen to the fans, you end up sitting with them" - Wayne Bennett

marshman
League One Player
League One Player

Post by marshman » 13 Jun 2008, 11:08

Bengal wrote: I just bought a new satnav on Ebay and it got lost in the post. Ah well. :(
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 13 Jun 2008, 11:18

We´ll just have to start another thread people.

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by dettoriman » 13 Jun 2008, 11:32

Bengal wrote:Just a bit of bad luck maybe, we all have it.

I just bought a new satnav on Ebay and it got lost in the post. Ah well. :(
But if you bought a new satnav then you were smart enough to pay the extra few quid for insurance.

The postman was delighted though
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

stumain
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stumain » 13 Jun 2008, 11:37

I refreshed a few times as I thought the page wasn't loading properly. :oops: At least everything on all the other boards is still around. Best of luck getting it sorted.

Tiger Totty
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tiger Totty » 13 Jun 2008, 12:21

I've been MIA for a couple of days and thought all hell had broken loose when I looked at this board! I feared the worst and that we were being gagged .....

But user error to blame eh? :D Ha, ha, I am sure that all the traffic heavy threads will get restarted sooner or later

Totty
Rugby Predictions Cup Competition Winner 2006 - Football Predictions Semi-finalist 2007
Premier League Football Predictions Winner 2008 & UEFA EURO Predictions 2008 Winner
RL Grand Finalist Runner-up 2010

Skip
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Skip » 13 Jun 2008, 12:39

Many times have I seen the error occur between user and keyboard.

As the old saying goes 'Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes'...

Ah well. I'm sure the conspiracy theorists on here will assume that they're being watched; these are likely the same people who believe that Elvis is alive though, so i'll not lose any sleep about it.

Like I said before things vanished - back to standard board bashing!
Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow?

There is a thin line between insanity and genius. I walk that line every day.

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 13 Jun 2008, 13:06

I will be totally honest with you all, Last night I received a PM and I am sure he won't mind me saying it was from Stevo as he has mentioned it in this thread already, and he stated that some people would think that the MR thread had been singled out special treatment as there were threads still available to view from as far back as 2006, let me say in a way we did keep a close eye on the MR thread but that was due to the previous incident not because we were having pressure put on us from a third party, the admin felt it had run its course and everyone had had a fair say, it was starting to go over and over the same ground, thus becoming totally pointless.
SO as Stevo had mention there were loads of old threads I decided to a forum prune on to start with this board, but as there was a problem with the prune system(which I didn't know at the time obviously) the rest have been left, I asked it to remove all threads that had not been posted in for 30 days, and to shock and horror, it removed everything except polls and announcements
I knew straight away there would be certain that will doubt my word and that is really annoying
I am also annoyed for the guys at the CTSC & SFSC as their thread have gone, sorry guys it wasn't intentional
and the really funny thing is for all the theories that it has been done to remove the MR stuff, that is actually still in the bin and could be reinstated if we wished
So sorry guys it wasn't done to stop anyone have a say or because any arm twisting was done, we are an UNoffical board, it was done accidently, I am still unsure if was a error in the system or my fault, Matt says there is a problem with prune system but I am not totally sure I didn't make an error

Once again I am sorry but I am sure it won't take you all long to fill the boards again,
Last edited by Di on 13 Jun 2008, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Amy
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: AmyBecca88

Post by Amy » 13 Jun 2008, 13:10

Di wrote:I will be totally honest with you all, Last night I received a PM and I am sure he won't mind me saying it was from Stevo as he has mentioned it in this thread already, and he stated that some people would think that the MR thread had been singled out special treatment as there were threads still available to view from as far back as 2006, let me say in a way we did keep a close eye on the MR thread but that was due to the previous incident not because we were having pressure put on us from a third party, the admin felt it had run its course and everyone had had a fair say, it was starting to go over and over the same ground, thus becoming totally pointless.
SO as Stevo had mention there were loads of old threads I decided to a forum prune on to start with this board, but as there was a problem with the prune system(which I didn't know at the time obviously) the rest have been left, I asked it to remove all threads that had not been posted in for 30 days, and to shock and horror, it removed everything except polls and announcements
I knew straight away there would be certain that will doubt my word and that is really annoying
I am also annoyed for the guys at the CTSC & SFSC as their thread have gone, sorry guys it wasn't intentional
and the really funny thing is for all the theories that it has been done to remove the MR stuff, that is actually still in the bin and could be reinstated if we wished
So sorry guys it wasn't done to stop anyone have a say or because any arm twisting was done, we are an UNoffical board, it was done accidently, I am still unsure if was a error in the system or my fault, Matt says there is a problem with prune system but I am not totally sure I didn't make an error

Once again I am sorry but I am sure it won't take you all long to fill the boards again,
;) :lol:
~*~ Amy Loves Riley ~*~
CasForum's Happiest Couple
CasForum's Sexiest Female

stumain
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stumain » 13 Jun 2008, 13:21

Di wrote:I knew straight away there would be certain that will doubt my word and that is really annoying
I wouldn't worry about them Di. It seems in jest, if anything.

Barry-JohnMather

Post by Barry-JohnMather » 13 Jun 2008, 13:27

Di,are you the person who's posted a load of Cas videos on Youtube? under the name DiDiDiDi etc!

If so,keep up the good work! :clap:

Skip
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Skip » 13 Jun 2008, 13:30

Di wrote:I will be totally honest with you all, Last night I received a PM and I am sure he won't mind me saying it was from Stevo as he has mentioned it in this thread already, and he stated that some people would think that the MR thread had been singled out special treatment as there were threads still available to view from as far back as 2006, let me say in a way we did keep a close eye on the MR thread but that was due to the previous incident not because we were having pressure put on us from a third party, the admin felt it had run its course and everyone had had a fair say, it was starting to go over and over the same ground, thus becoming totally pointless.

It's ok Di, I wouldn't worry about it.

At the end of the day if someone wants to post stuff desperately enough, it'll appear anyway.

However... If you've got copies of all the old stuff from the beginning - couldn't the stuff that was migrated over to here from the old site be re-migrated? At least we'd have the really old stuff to reminisce over...

Either way, i'm sure it'll all be fine. We just need something to have a good moan about or something, and all will be forgotten.
Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow?

There is a thin line between insanity and genius. I walk that line every day.

Tiger Totty
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tiger Totty » 13 Jun 2008, 13:32

Barry-JohnMather wrote:Di,are you the person who's posted a load of Cas videos on Youtube? under the name DiDiDiDi etc!

See the clips sticky.

Totty
Rugby Predictions Cup Competition Winner 2006 - Football Predictions Semi-finalist 2007
Premier League Football Predictions Winner 2008 & UEFA EURO Predictions 2008 Winner
RL Grand Finalist Runner-up 2010

fenton
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: AFenton90

Post by fenton » 13 Jun 2008, 13:42

Barry-JohnMather wrote:Di,are you the person who's posted a load of Cas videos on Youtube? under the name DiDiDiDi etc!

Yep, thats her.