MINIKIN

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: MINIKIN

Post by flow » 23 May 2019, 17:18

Balboa1 wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:Unfortunately this is a very slippery slope to the farce that is RLFans.
These three accounts are obviously used by the same person. It’s so blatant they don’t even wait between posting as the different usernames - it’s literally minutes between posts between two or three of the accounts, and then long periods of silence from all three. What are the chances of that?
Unfortunately it will only be a few weeks before all that’s left are three accounts posting to themselves. I’m out until it’s sorted or whoever is doing it gets bored.
You couldn't make it up :clap:
Thrown toys away proven wrong. ashamed off himself for bullyin that young poster yesterday he got banned he not told you that. even mod as said were not linked or trolls but still goes on all this because somebody had a different view from him

Casforthecup
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casforthecup » 23 May 2019, 17:37

So back to minikin.....

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 23 May 2019, 17:49

Casforthecup wrote:So back to minikin.....
Three years ago we all thought he would be natural replacement for shenny and is early career form def suggested this. It's a, question do we gamble and hope he does and hand over a huge contract or let him go and a seek replacement else we're Mr Wells and powell will make the right decision

Casforthecup
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casforthecup » 23 May 2019, 18:07

Don’t think he warrants a huge contract, so we will see what happens. Is there better out there for the money though?

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 23 May 2019, 18:15

I suppose huge contracts go to players established in their roles. I like Greg as a player, he's strong, tackles well and runs well, but as a centre he tackles well but does not defend well, doesn't complement his winger, so he's a work in progress at centre. If another club pays big, they're gambling.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 23 May 2019, 18:15

flow wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:Unfortunately this is a very slippery slope to the farce that is RLFans.
These three accounts are obviously used by the same person. It’s so blatant they don’t even wait between posting as the different usernames - it’s literally minutes between posts between two or three of the accounts, and then long periods of silence from all three. What are the chances of that?
Unfortunately it will only be a few weeks before all that’s left are three accounts posting to themselves. I’m out until it’s sorted or whoever is doing it gets bored.
Removed
This is my last say on the matter, but just to clarify:
1. I’m not sure if flow has me mixed up with someone else, but I’ve not had any contact from a moderator or received any kind of warning/ban.
2. No idea which “young” poster you mean, or how you’d know their age (unless you “know” them, obviously).

As I say, I’m not posting further until things return to normal. In my opinion, what used to be an enjoyable forum has been hijacked by someone who seems intent on antagonising others and causing as much hassle as possible to as many people as possible.

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 23 May 2019, 18:36

I can confirm that Nottingham tiger has never been warned or banned at anytime.

To those it may concern:

Patience is wearing very thin, some on here will be taking a long enforced rest.

Grow up everybody. I have no time for petty squabbles and name calling, however I have time to ban those who continue in that vein.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 23 May 2019, 19:22

Its obvious that you are choosing to ignore reasonable requests in not sticking to the post subject.
Enjoy your break

Casmania

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 23 May 2019, 20:27

:clap:

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 23 May 2019, 22:21

:dance: :dance: :dance:
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

smarty_tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by smarty_tiger » 23 May 2019, 22:47

nottinghamtiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Removed
This is my last say on the matter, but just to clarify:
1. I’m not sure if flow has me mixed up with someone else, but I’ve not had any contact from a moderator or received any kind of warning/ban.
2. No idea which “young” poster you mean, or how you’d know their age (unless you “know” them, obviously).

As I say, I’m not posting further until things return to normal. In my opinion, what used to be an enjoyable forum has been hijacked by someone who seems intent on antagonising others and causing as much hassle as possible to as many people as possible.
Right behind you nottinghamtiger :clap:
To me it is showing a lot of weak areas on this forum, because it is blatant to most what is going on.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 23 May 2019, 23:48

I have thought that recently a lot of people have stopped posting and I can understand why hopefully we can have a bit more objectivity.
Not being from or living in Cas l find the local knowledge useful even when it's not always right.
As for Minikin I see the lads value but l also see his faults.
If he wants a new or improved deal from us or anyone else he's got a few career defining month to show his worth.
I hope he can live up to it.
Time will tell as at the moment he is falling a little short.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 24 May 2019, 15:19

he's been offered a take it or leave it contract but thinks he deserves more.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 24 May 2019, 16:47

lurcher wrote:he's been offered a take it or leave it contract but thinks he deserves more.
If we have a Winger lined up for next season he will be a back up player so.....

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 28 May 2019, 23:15

hull kr bound.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

CasAttack
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasAttack » 28 May 2019, 23:19

If we sign the Salford winger and Minikin goes who will we have for wing spots next season? Clare + the Salford lad. We still need more cover as I'm sure Gill will also leave.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 29 May 2019, 07:03

Minikin as stepped up a gear since he as been in talks , the lad is not built for a modern day centre but as a winger and a back up centre i would keep him

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 29 May 2019, 07:22

I've only seen Olpherts play three times when I've been watching him closely but the feeling I got was he's nowhere near a good a player as Minikin even tho minikin himself was poor early in the season and like the argument yesterday all depends on the money he wanted was offered ...or maybe he just wanted off
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Davc1h

Post by Davc1h » 29 May 2019, 17:37

lurcher wrote:hull kr bound.
Talking to a HKR fan in Liverpool on Saturday and he said he had signed for them.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 02 Jun 2019, 16:02

Looks like he's possibly Hull KR bound.