Tigers Launch TV Channel

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Tigers Launch TV Channel

Post by Mysterio » 19 Apr 2018, 11:17

Adelaide Tigurrrr! wrote:Great initiative.

Can I receive the service here in Australia as I have problems trying to watch BBC video as I am outside Europe?
All you need is to subscribe to a VPN Service pal. When you use the vpn you can get it to provide you with a uk IP address, that fools all internet traffic into thinking you’re sat at home in England. Sky, iPlayer, everything...
Audacter Et Sincere

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 19 Apr 2018, 12:40

Well, I still haven’t had my code for a free month emailed, but for the sake of a 5 or 6 quid I’m not too bothered. Gonna just sign up for a year anyway, its all money to the club. I get to most games, but there is normally something during a game that I think ‘I’d like to see that again’ so to be able to have the games to watch again will be worth it. It will also be interesting to see what other content gets produced. Well done to the club for getting this off the ground. Maybe, when it comes to season ticket time for next year, there could be an option to include a seasons subscription to the TV service?

Shameless
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Shameless » 19 Apr 2018, 13:30

Just subscribed, looks very good well done to the club.

For those wanting to test it look for game one of the 2017 season v Leigh. That has a little ‘free’ sticker on it.

SFOtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SFOtiger » 19 Apr 2018, 18:55

Adelaide Tigurrrr! wrote:Great initiative.

Can I receive the service here in Australia as I have problems trying to watch BBC video as I am outside Europe?
I have had no problems with it from the USA. Only grumble is that there is no commentary on the matches as of yet. I am sure I heard Tiger Talk radio say their commentary would be going on the games, so likely just a technical glitch at this point?

Being able to watch all the matches, even after a bit of a delay, is a huge thing for those of us exiled to other countries!

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 20 Apr 2018, 07:10

a season ticket holder for these many years, no one as been in contact by post or email who do I notify ??

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 20 Apr 2018, 11:26

gateman wrote:a season ticket holder for these many years, no one as been in contact by post or email who do I notify ??
media@castigers.com I think

davenrtn123
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by davenrtn123 » 20 Apr 2018, 15:13

Hi hope you are all ok.
I've purchased the new Tigers TV, great idea, but when I click on the orange circle with the arrow in it, nothing happens.
It will play fine on my tablet but not on my laptop. Any ideas would be welcome.
Cheers in anticipation

Dr?
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dr? » 20 Apr 2018, 15:42

Great news this. I've bought a good few DVDs over the years as there's far too many games I can't get to. Been saying this would be a good idea for a while now. They'll have my cash, no problems. It's the sort of thing that I can see getting incremental improvements if it's popular.

davenrtn123
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by davenrtn123 » 21 Apr 2018, 06:15

davenrtn123 wrote:Hi hope you are all ok.
I've purchased the new Tigers TV, great idea, but when I click on the orange circle with the arrow in it, nothing happens.
It will play fine on my tablet but not on my laptop. Any ideas would be welcome.
Cheers in anticipation
BRILLIANT !!
Got in touch with the club, about the problem I had, they gave me details of the people setting up the Tigers Tv, Problem sorted in minutes......very professional and very reassuring, Cheers !!
A very big thank you from me and good luck in the future.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Apr 2018, 08:43

So now us the fans who haven’t subscribed to this channel cannot see or listen to Daryl Powell’s after match interview. Utter disgrace on the club.
Nice way to get fans on board.
Every club does an after game interview which is free for everyone one to see, I watch the Wakefield one last night.
Just cas then, terrible.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 21 Apr 2018, 12:37

^^ I wondered why it didn’t flash up on my you tube notifications as it usually does. I didn’t put 2 and 2 together there. Surely the after match interview should be available to everyone. Fans of all clubs watch other coaches post match comments.

43s flyer
League One Player
League One Player

Post by 43s flyer » 21 Apr 2018, 12:43

It's free on tiger tv

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 21 Apr 2018, 16:02

Put the press conference live stream behind the paywall then make it available for free after would be the best way to do it.

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 23 May 2018, 13:43

old cas lass wrote:So now us the fans who haven’t subscribed to this channel cannot see or listen to Daryl Powell’s after match interview. Utter disgrace on the club.
Every club does an after game interview which is free for everyone one to see, I watch the Wakefield one last night.
Just cas then, terrible.
So what happened to Powell's post match interview being free to view the day after the match? 4 days now and still can't be viewed

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 23 May 2018, 13:59

its ok your not a lone we still waiting here come on cas pull your finger out ...

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 23 May 2018, 14:17

chesterfieldtiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:So now us the fans who haven’t subscribed to this channel cannot see or listen to Daryl Powell’s after match interview. Utter disgrace on the club.
Just cas then, terrible.
So what happened to Powell's post match interview being free to view the day after the match? 4 days now and still can't be viewed

Tbh I’ve stopped bothering about it.
If it appears it appears if it don’t it don’t.
I can live without it.

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 23 May 2018, 16:15

Yeah I agree. Just nice to hear his thoughts

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 23 May 2018, 17:15

chesterfieldtiger wrote:Yeah I agree. Just nice to hear his thoughts
It's on RL with JD page on fb if you have it
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 23 May 2018, 18:06

old cas lass wrote:
chesterfieldtiger wrote:
Just cas then, terrible.

I can live without it.

are you sure you can live without it? you are calling the club a utter disgrace on the post above :-({|=

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 23 May 2018, 18:12

Casmoley wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
chesterfieldtiger wrote:
Just cas then, terrible.

I can live without it.

are you sure you can live without it? you are calling the club a utter disgrace on the post above