Page 49 of 52

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:42 pm
by alftupper
WF10 wrote:
As stated on page 47
I feel the policy is flawed - if they can get close enough to knock them off they can get close enough to stop them.


You are basically saying you know better than the police then, thanks but I’ll go with their judgement on this one.

They are getting close to them during a high speed pursuit, tell us how they should apprehend them

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:50 pm
by alftupper
Flat Capper wrote:Gents, I've got to say you've lost the plot.

Firstly, if the Police are only protecting "law abiding citizens" you're probably ruling yourself out of protect. Have you ever broken the speed limit, parked illegally, bought an alcoholic drink below the age of 18 or even used foul language in a public space that is likely to have offended someone within earshot? There are many laws that most folk aren't aware of and even less likely to know whether they've broken them.

Secondly, in my books wanting someone killed for whatever reason makes you no better than the so called criminals themselves. Giving the Police cart blanche to kill someone by ramming them with a patrol car is certainly not what I would expect in a civilised country.

Punishing convicted criminals through adequate sentencing however does have a place in a civilised society.


Good grief is that your contribution? Some semantics on law abiding citizens how petty. The none violent knife wielding members of society. Happy now... although I’m braced for some comment about my cutlery drawer.

Also approximately 50% of the UK population support the reintroduction of capital punishment so you have just written off half the country as ‘no better than criminals’

Classic Capper, thanks for your interjection :roll:

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:55 pm
by WF10
alftupper wrote:
WF10 wrote:
As stated on page 47
I feel the policy is flawed - if they can get close enough to knock them off they can get close enough to stop them.


You are basically saying you know better than the police then, thanks but I’ll go with their judgement on this one.

They are getting close to them during a high speed pursuit, tell us how they should apprehend them


Last thing I'm going to say on this because it's actually driving me up the wall.

To re-iterate.
Role of the police
The police have core operational duties which include:

protecting life and property


Police use of force
Whenever the use of force is necessary, both the general public and members of the police service expect police forces to:

respect and protect human life, and minimise damage and injury

I don't see how they can achieve the above through the adoption of this policy.

Fin.

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:00 pm
by CasRus
Flatcapper, this is your quote:-

"Secondly, in my books wanting someone killed for whatever reason makes you no better than the so called criminals themselves. Giving the Police cart blanche to kill someone by ramming them with a patrol car is certainly not what I would expect in a civilised country"

Now, you are ludicrously totally wrong on this comment making an accusation of WANTING someone killed - Who has said that ! What I have said ultimately is that "if" the result of a ramming leads to a maiming or a death of a criminal - it has been their choice to act in a way that endangers other citizens to either a maiming or death and they in turn are putting themselves at similar risk by the action the Police are now undertaking. Like for Like ! They are the instigators not the Police ! Simples !

Capital Punishment - kill someone expect the same ! What's not to understand in that ! They are the instigators so why would they expect a few years in prison while they have terminated someone and left a whole lot of suffering for their family to endure for the rest of their lives ! And, by the way, it costs a fortune of taxpayers for them to remain in jail and they do not have any contribution to make to society and will die eventually anyway ! So what's not to understand in that ! Make the punishments draconian and it would also solve prison overcrowding and lead to less prisons where we could help the rest of civilised community where it's needed like the NHS. Is this not common sense ? And before you say why CP was removed because of wrong people being hanged - DNA has made huge advances to more or less ident the killers of today.

In my book, To every action, there should be an equal and opposite reaction - that's a law in Physics by the way so why not apply it to human actions !


Flatcapper , I wonder if you would be of the same opinion if something dreadful happened to your nearest and dearest by the actions of a scumbag !

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:32 pm
by Flat Capper
alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:Gents, I've got to say you've lost the plot.

Firstly, if the Police are only protecting "law abiding citizens" you're probably ruling yourself out of protect. Have you ever broken the speed limit, parked illegally, bought an alcoholic drink below the age of 18 or even used foul language in a public space that is likely to have offended someone within earshot? There are many laws that most folk aren't aware of and even less likely to know whether they've broken them.

Secondly, in my books wanting someone killed for whatever reason makes you no better than the so called criminals themselves. Giving the Police cart blanche to kill someone by ramming them with a patrol car is certainly not what I would expect in a civilised country.

Punishing convicted criminals through adequate sentencing however does have a place in a civilised society.


Good grief is that your contribution? Some semantics on law abiding citizens how petty. The none violent knife wielding members of society. Happy now... although I’m braced for some comment about my cutlery drawer.

Also approximately 50% of the UK population support the reintroduction of capital punishment so you have just written off half the country as ‘no better than criminals’

Classic Capper, thanks for your interjection :roll:


Classic Alf, dismisses the opposing view simply because the truth hurts!

Have you written the other 50% off as namby pamby lefties and therefore don't deserve the right to comment? History tells us that capital punishment also kills the innocent but I guess they don't matter?

Anyway, just to emphasise the point again, someone that has gone through the courts and been found guilty by a jury of their peers is then subject to the sentencing regime that is in place. A motorcycle rider being chased by the Police hasn't been subject to the due legal process and that allows corrupt Police officers (of which there have been many over the years) to take matters into their own hands. For the Police to remain at the panicle of law enforcement they need to be whiter than white or they simply lose respect. They should never be regarded as above the law.

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:54 pm
by CasRus
Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:Gents, I've got to say you've lost the plot.

Firstly, if the Police are only protecting "law abiding citizens" you're probably ruling yourself out of protect. Have you ever broken the speed limit, parked illegally, bought an alcoholic drink below the age of 18 or even used foul language in a public space that is likely to have offended someone within earshot? There are many laws that most folk aren't aware of and even less likely to know whether they've broken them.

Secondly, in my books wanting someone killed for whatever reason makes you no better than the so called criminals themselves. Giving the Police cart blanche to kill someone by ramming them with a patrol car is certainly not what I would expect in a civilised country.

Punishing convicted criminals through adequate sentencing however does have a place in a civilised society.


Good grief is that your contribution? Some semantics on law abiding citizens how petty. The none violent knife wielding members of society. Happy now... although I’m braced for some comment about my cutlery drawer.

Also approximately 50% of the UK population support the reintroduction of capital punishment so you have just written off half the country as ‘no better than criminals’

Classic Capper, thanks for your interjection :roll:


Classic Alf, dismisses the opposing view simply because the truth hurts!

Have you written the other 50% off as namby pamby lefties and therefore don't deserve the right to comment? History tells us that capital punishment also kills the innocent but I guess they don't matter?

Anyway, just to emphasise the point again, someone that has gone through the courts and been found guilty by a jury of their peers is then subject to the sentencing regime that is in place. A motorcycle rider being chased by the Police hasn't been subject to the due legal process and that allows corrupt Police officers (of which there have been many over the years) to take matters into their own hands. For the Police to remain at the panicle of law enforcement they need to be whiter than white or they simply lose respect. They should never be regarded as above the law.


Flatcapper, no system put in place is infallible - Capital Punishment is typical of this and yes a few people have been wrongly hanged in the past but the chances of this happening again with re-itroduction is limited by DNA tech advancements but not totally infallible. Now take the view of CP being a major deterrent which it is, then the stats of people being unlawfully killed will drop dramatically so in essence saving more lives statistically than any person being wrongly hanged - So it's a trade off of a couple of potentially people wrongly hanged against the many innocents that won't be killed ! I know which side of this argument I would be on and if you aren't, then you are a numpty !

Same goes for having trust in the police which I take your point of some of them not being whiter than white, however again in putting the stats applied principle, the many career criminals not giving a rat's arse about innocents against a few police tactical screw ups - again I know which side I am on and if you are not of the same opinion, I now know why they call you the Loony Left !

Putting draconian principles in place like drafting youngsters for 2 years into the armed forces or into apprentice programs to teach them work and life principles, chain gangs and harsher sentences for all these drug related and joy rider scumbags, capital punishment re-instated would soon sort most of this out rather than the namby pamby soft left of centre do gooder principles that has got us nowhere and evil entities laughing in the face of good ! No wonder this country is going to the dogs !

Flatcapper, you seriously need to run a health check on your outlook on life as what's been happening in your realm of life principles which this country has been applying has got us where we are today with most of these principles being in place and deployed over these past number of years - This has resulted in losing the streets to serious crime (drive by shootings stabbings aplenty) and misery for lots of people who daren't venture out on their own even in daylight ! IT's TIME FOR CHANGE and long overdue !

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 pm
by Flat Capper
Thanks CasRus, I don't think I need to say anymore on the subject. Your comments are exactly why I cannot follow the sadist right wing approach to crime and punishment. You've perfectly displayed your lack of compassion for fellow human beings.

By the way, I'm not sure the death penalty has reduced the numbers of murders in the US.

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:25 pm
by alftupper
Flat Capper wrote:
By the way, I'm not sure the death penalty has reduced the numbers of murders in the US.


no but it’s reduced the number of murderers

cry me a river

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:45 pm
by Flat Capper
alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
By the way, I'm not sure the death penalty has reduced the numbers of murders in the US.


no but it’s reduced the number of murderers

cry me a river


So the innocent are killed by both sides? At least my belief rules out one of the possibilities.

C ya...

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:56 pm
by alftupper
Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
By the way, I'm not sure the death penalty has reduced the numbers of murders in the US.


no but it’s reduced the number of murderers

cry me a river


So the innocent are killed by both sides? At least my belief rules out one of the possibilities.

C ya...


innocent murders? you truly are a sickening lefty

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 pm
by CasRus
alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
By the way, I'm not sure the death penalty has reduced the numbers of murders in the US.


no but it’s reduced the number of murderers

cry me a river


So the innocent are killed by both sides? At least my belief rules out one of the possibilities.

C ya...


innocent murders? you truly are a sickening lefty



Hey Alf, Flatcapper is nothing but a sick lefty moron who hasn't got a scooby doo ! His comments has just about proved it, - Enough Said !

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:43 pm
by Flat Capper
Your really are too thick to work things out aren't the pair of you?

Under your system you have the same number of murders of innocent victims and the extensive risk of innocents being wrongly convicted then executed.

Under my system, we still have victims of crime (that deserve support and a solid judicial system) but when errors are made in convictions we don't lose these innocent victims but we can compensate them for their unwanted suffering.

Win, win.

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:45 pm
by CasRus
Flat Capper wrote:Your really are too thick to work things out aren't the pair of you?

Under your system you have the same number of murders of innocent victims and the extensive risk of innocents being wrongly convicted then executed.

Under my system, we still have victims of crime (that deserve support and a solid judicial system) but when errors are made in convictions we don't lose these innocent victims but we can compensate them for their unwanted suffering.

Win, win.

So you don't think Capital Punishment, Chain gangs harsher sentences would stop the level of murders, stabbings, drug running etc etc ??????
You need to climb back in your box for dumbos and go back to sleep !

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:06 pm
by alftupper
CasRus wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:Your really are too thick to work things out aren't the pair of you?

Under your system you have the same number of murders of innocent victims and the extensive risk of innocents being wrongly convicted then executed.

Under my system, we still have victims of crime (that deserve support and a solid judicial system) but when errors are made in convictions we don't lose these innocent victims but we can compensate them for their unwanted suffering.

Win, win.

So you don't think Capital Punishment, Chain gangs harsher sentences would stop the level of murders, stabbings, drug running etc etc ??????
You need to climb back in your box for dumbos and go back to sleep !


Just reading about the recent case in America where the bloke killed his wife and two little girls then dumbed them in a tank of oil like rubbish. He then tried to blame the wife he murdered. These are the type of people Capper and his kind have empathy with. What a warped mind.

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:39 pm
by alftupper
Flat Capper wrote:Your really are too thick to work things out aren't the pair of you?


not really it’s just that your posts are incoherent. Several times on this topic you have written one thing only to later try to wheedle your way out of it just like in this instance. I said it is good to terminate a murderer, you said that means ‘the innocent are killed on both sides’

very hard to follow your gibberish Capper