Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Matt » 01 Jun 2017, 15:13

Not one to chime in on Political stuff however some of the comments in favour of the tories are laughable. I guess people really want another 5 years of cuts, more snooping and people dying as the NHS crumbles.

Some said Brexit wouldn't happen, others said Trump would never see the white house. Let's hope that May and her 'weak and unstable' government ends up being thrown out of number 10 in 8 days time.

She and her party are an absolute disgrace.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Jun 2017, 15:33

Matt wrote:Not one to chime in on Political stuff however some of the comments in favour of the tories are laughable. I guess people really want another 5 years of cuts, more snooping and people dying as the NHS crumbles.

Some said Brexit wouldn't happen, others said Trump would never see the white house. Let's hope that May and her 'weak and unstable' government ends up being thrown out of number 10 in 8 days time.

https://youtu.be/JxvVk-r9ut8

For the times they are a-changing!
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Jun 2017, 17:16

Oh it's all gone quiet over there,
Oh it's all gone quiet over there,
Oh it's all gone quiet,
All gone quiet,
All gone quiet over there.
:-$ :-# :-$

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Jun 2017, 17:41

I talk to Adults - not kids singing songs in script - what a Numpty !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Jun 2017, 19:29

Just because you're losing,
Just because you're losing.
:lol:
:dance:

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 01 Jun 2017, 19:50

I didn't vote tory last time but will this time.i fully expect despite running a poor campaign they will increase their majority.only disgraceful party out there is the ridiculous money tree growing terrorist supporting anti british vile traitorous labour party.

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 01 Jun 2017, 19:56

any one who votes tory should have there testicals removed with a blunt knife

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 01 Jun 2017, 20:05

onetiger wrote:any one who votes tory should have there testicals removed with a blunt knife
:roll:

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Jun 2017, 20:07

Is it the same knife that had your brain removed ?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Jun 2017, 20:10

OH JEREMY CORBYN,
OH JEREMY CORBYN,
OH JEREMY CORBYN,
OH JEREMY CORBYN.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Jun 2017, 20:25

Oh look ! the Childish Tosspot has woken up again singing his childish songs ! isn't time for your bedtime just yet sonny ?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Jun 2017, 20:35

No mate, mummy says I can stay up for Question Time since it's half term.
You seen who's on?

Oh, Barry Barry,
Barry, Barry, Barry, Barry Gardiner.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 01 Jun 2017, 21:07

Matt wrote:Not one to chime in on Political stuff however some of the comments in favour of the tories are laughable. I guess people really want another 5 years of cuts, more snooping and people dying as the NHS crumbles.

you lefties love spending money you don't have, we'd all like limitless funding for public services but thankfully the section of the population that votes Conservative believe in living within our means. It's not clever spending money, any fool can do it and we have a prize one in Jezza Corbyn.

Remember every Labour government post war has left office with the economy in a worse state than they found it. Higher taxes, higher unemployment and a soaring deficit. Remember the flippant parting shot of the last Labour government left by the Chief Secretary of the Treasury 'there is no money left' it sums Labour up nicely

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Jun 2017, 22:43

alftupper wrote:
CasRus wrote:Sorry WF10, I thought I was dealing with a serious adult not a child who makes a chant - GROW UP and be serious ! If that's all what you have got to mention then I think you need to head to the playground
Judging by his previous verbiage he is probably a member of momentum
Hi tory boys!!

Are your jaws aching? That must have been good bait I was using, you tory fish have been biting all day!

If you're going to be watching Question Time I suggest watching through your fingers because Barry Gardiner is going to hopefully rip the tories a new one, just as he has done for the previous few weeks.

Now that I've got you sufficiently rattled after today's antics I'll be back tomorrow with more serious stuff.

Sweet dreams. X

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 02 Jun 2017, 01:05

Well if that was Barry tearing a new one on the Conservatives I 'll bare my own backside in Carlton Street ! If that's all he had I 'm really worried now.....for you Labour Boys !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Jun 2017, 08:37

CasRus wrote:Well if that was Barry tearing a new one on the Conservatives I 'll bare my own backside in Carlton Street ! If that's all he had I 'm really worried now.....for you Labour Boys !!
What are you on about now?

Davis got an absolute shoeing while Gardiner smashed everyone all over the place using facts and not just buzz words.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Jun 2017, 08:47

Since I had a day off from putting you tories back in your box yesterday I'll start at the beginning.
alftupper wrote:I see the BBC loaded last nights audience with public sector workers, students and benefit claimants - Labours traditional core voters, it was a disgrace
Did you watch QT last night Alf? See how many times Dimbleby interrupted Gardiner?

On QT every week there are tory 'plants' in the audience, just the other week, I think it was in Scotland, there was a question from the audience. The person asking the question was invited to follow up on the responses not once but twice! He was on my TV screen so much I thought he was on the bloody panel!

Turned out he was a Conservative councillor.

But I doubt you heard about that as it didn't make the front page of the Daily Mail.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 02 Jun 2017, 09:17

There there WF10......you seem to be losing your cool ! Do you need a glass of water and a lay down ? Does mummy need to kiss you better ? Poor little boy ! Let's hope Cas play well on Sunday and win so we don't have any more tantrums !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Jun 2017, 09:21

I'm afraid, Rus, that you've walked straight into this and you probably didn't even see it coming.

Bear in mind, you later called me childish.

I'm going to enjoy this.
CasRus wrote:Well WF10, I think Jeremy "Jesus" Corbyn really has got you for a Moonbeam ! Look and Imagine ! Here he comes fluttering in like TinkerBell with his Magic Money Wand promising money for this and money for that and says we can all live on Fantasy island again just like we did in the past when they were last in power until you suddenly fall off your settee from a snoring session and realise its all a dream and Reality then sets in with the Debt Collector knocking on the door just like 2010 and faced with a note pinned to it "sorry there's no money left in the coffers" and you are surrounded by 3 times more people sleeping rough than when you first went to sleep and we cant keep up with International Debt repayments ! Deja Vous ! Independent orgs have already warned his manifesto does not add up and has massive black holes.

That actually what happened in 2010 and having to dig out the sh.. sorry , mess that was left always makes Conservative look like the Nasty Party with having to put austerity in place. So if you want another Groundhog Day event to happen, be my guest and good luck to Labour and if they get in, lets see in 5 years time how ruined as a country we really are again for the short term appeasement of Society.

U Turn May ??? what about U Turn Corbyn ! He's accepted Trident under the guise of labour Party democratic decision - is that not a personal U Turn ? It's great to say and see others and accuse them of things and don't recognize the fact that it also happens on your side - total hypocrisy !

Last Night's slanging match was an absolute joke and every time Nuttall tried to talk, and just like last time he appeared, they all interrupted him time and time again in trying to bully him on his input - He was making the points that most people think and that is exactly why 25% were behind them prior to Brexit referendum ! Those thoughts in people just do not disappear even though most of those people know it's time to swing behind one or the other main parties now. Last night was why most people are fed up with politics as they are like schoolkids in a playground and May I personally think made the right decision not to become another schoolkid in that playground. The Greens, Labour,Lib Dem - Lets get rid of Trident ! Well let's just say when the Russian Destroyers come circling armed with Nuclear tipped new tech hypersonic missiles that they now have that travel at 4,600 miles per hour will certainly have our rifle only "Dad's Army" caught with their trousers around their ankles while taking a Dump ! Get Real !

I could go on with a whole lot more but what's the point ! Most people are just looking after their own interests and not considering the bigger picture to get the country back to economic stability - Just like Dad's Army.... "We're Doomed " !

Well I'll expect the usual retort WF10 once you come out of Cloud Cuckooland ! ....ha ha only joking and just having a bit of fun with you so don't be offended as its only meant as a friendly crack at you and I'm sure and expect one back from you anyway. Have a Nice Day by the way !
I've articulated my arguments laced with facts, statistics, recommendations from reports, professional opinions since the election was called back in mid-April.

In response all you have produced is garbled anecdotes concerning your personal circumstances (you have a selfish 'I'm OK, Jack' tory attitude btw but I'll let that slide for now).

To top it all, you feel the need write this bungling effort that I've quoted above. Bear in mind, this was the morning after the tory leader refused to show up to what was essentially a job interview.

What you felt compelled to write is the most ridiculous piece of fiction that even Lewis Carroll would have struggled to imagine. Containing political arguments such as: Falling asleep on the settee, having a crap and a TV programme from the 60's weaved together with the linguistic talents of a 5 year old.

What the actual [REMOVED] were you on about?!

And you say I'm juvenile!

Your inane rambling of a post got treated with the contempt it deserved - just as your leader treats the very people she is supposed to serve with contempt by not appearing on a) the televised leaders debate and b) the woman's hour interview on radio 4 today.

As you like to say FACE FACTS - she's a busted flush, inept and cowardly. If even Ed Miliband is questioning her leadership, you know she's in big trouble.

Me childish?! You complete numb-skull.

Never the less, I'll try and make sense of what you wrote and respond appropriately.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Jun 2017, 09:23

CasRus wrote:Well WF10, I think Jeremy "Jesus" Corbyn really has got you for a Moonbeam ! Look and Imagine ! Here he comes fluttering in like TinkerBell with his Magic Money Wand promising money for this and money for that and says we can all live on Fantasy island again just like we did in the past when they were last in power until you suddenly fall off your settee from a snoring session and realise its all a dream and Reality then sets in with the Debt Collector knocking on the door just like 2010 and faced with a note pinned to it "sorry there's no money left in the coffers" and you are surrounded by 3 times more people sleeping rough than when you first went to sleep and we cant keep up with International Debt repayments ! Deja Vous ! Independent orgs have already warned his manifesto does not add up and has massive black holes.

That actually what happened in 2010 and having to dig out the sh.. sorry , mess that was left always makes Conservative look like the Nasty Party with having to put austerity in place. So if you want another Groundhog Day event to happen, be my guest and good luck to Labour and if they get in, lets see in 5 years time how ruined as a country we really are again for the short term appeasement of Society. !
Nothing here worthy of a response.