Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 10 Dec 2018, 20:46

Got to love Capper calls us idiots because he can’t translate his muddled thinking to the written word.

He seems to be hung up on wrongful convictions but capital punishment would only be an option for the most heinous crimes and convictions meeting the highest burden of proof. Capper is obviously worried that the likes of Ian Huntley, Robert Black, Mark Bridger et al are potential innocents wrongfully incarcerated. I say again warped.

By the way since 1976 there have been over 1,400 executions in the US and none have been posthumously pardoned. The only fault I can see with the US system is that the process takes far too long and is as expensive as life imprisonment.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 10 Dec 2018, 21:13

Flat Capper wrote:
CasRus wrote: So you don't think Capital Punishment, Chain gangs harsher sentences would stop the level of murders, stabbings, drug running etc etc ??????
You need to climb back in your box for dumbos and go back to sleep !
alftupper wrote: Just reading about the recent case in America where the bloke killed his wife and two little girls then dumbed them in a tank of oil like rubbish. He then tried to blame the wife he murdered. These are the type of people Capper and his kind have empathy with. What a warped mind.
alftupper wrote: not really it’s just that your posts are incoherent. Several times on this topic you have written one thing only to later try to wheedle your way out of it just like in this instance. I said it is good to terminate a murderer, you said that means ‘the innocent are killed on both sides’
very hard to follow your gibberish Capper
Just to clear things up for you idiots, I do not empathise with murderers; I want them dealt with through a judicial system that is fair and which supports victims but punishes the guilty. In the case of capital punishment, you have already acknowledged that killing the odd innocent individual, wrongly convicted, is a price worth paying. This view disgusts me and every other right minded human being. It must take a truly warped mind to believe in this system.
On capital punishment itself, there is no evidence to support the claim that it acts as a deterrent and is therefore neither use nor ornament. It simply cannot be justified for the reason above.

I would actually like to see a system where convicted murderers are kept in prisons that are not plushy hotels, with many luxuries the majority cannot afford. I want difficult conditions that create misery for the rest of their God forsaken lives. Where wrong convictions are exposed, the ‘victims’ can then be adequately compensated for their incorrect suffering.
So Capper, answer this, what was the point of incarcerating Ian Brady and Myrah Hindley for all thise years costing millions of pounds to the taxpayer with no worth to society anymore when they had clearly murdered those youngsters and left grieving families with one body never ever found and his mother died grieving after many years of grief !? Reading your response to me, your suggestion is to make an adequate compensation to the grieivng families which is what ? Monetary I take it to be what you mean ! Well let me tell you that no money in the world would be enough to compensate their loss of their children and to think that s an astonishing affront ! Don't you think that the millions of pounds it cost to keep them in ail would have been better spent in the NHS saving innocent lives and helping crippled kids ? I do ! Your thinking is totally flawed !

In answer to your question on being disgusted, I already said DNA advancements is virtually foolproof and like I also said, nothing is totally foolproof, but you line up harsher deterrants and methods and you will see the crime rate drop - just like the police knocking scumbags off mopeds that has dropped this type of crime already by 30%. Better to save many murders going on by CP deterrant and yes there can be an odd mishap but look how many lives this deterrant would help not being wiped out and leave families grieving for the rest of their lives. It's a price worth paying for the risk of accidentally hanging an innocent - and by the way that should only happen if it's beyond doubt proved by DNA I would say. If you don't think CP is a deterrant, go look at Saudi Arabia's murder figures with the beheading deterrant per capita, it's minimal and only a handful !! So don't think CP is a deterrant then think again, because it is !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 10 Dec 2018, 22:25

Hahahahaha!!!

What a bulb!!
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Dec 2018, 00:15

WF10 wrote:Hahahahaha!!!

What a bulb!!

Where there's a bulb, there's light ! Where there isn't in your case.........there's sh..........ite !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Dec 2018, 00:16

HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Dec 2018, 08:34

Did you actually check the murder rate in Saudi Arabia?

See, this is what we spoke about last week.
You would think that the murder rate in Saudi Arabia is lower than the UK, due to the risk of having your head chopped off etc.

It's probably a natural thing to assume.

But when it's not backed up with the actual figures then you surely have to question your assumptions?

The most recent figures, verified by the UN, (2015) show Saudi Arabia to have a murder rate of 1.50 per 100,000 inhabitants.

Compared to the UK, which in 2016, had a murder rate of 1.20 per 100,000.
And hasn't had a rate as high as 1.50 since 2004.

Sh............ite indeed.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 11 Dec 2018, 10:21

You can’t draw a comparison between Saudi Arabia and the UK you dolt, honestly it is like trying to reason with two 4 year olds. Saudi Arabia is a backward 10th century country, the question is what would their murder rate be without capital punishment. Deary deary me.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Dec 2018, 11:27

It wasn't me who brought up Saudi Arabia.

Dolt.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Dec 2018, 12:05

WF10 wrote:It wasn't me who brought up Saudi Arabia.

Dolt.

Has anyone of you worked in Saudi Arabia ? I Have !

If you are caught stealing you have your hand(s) cut off and I can tell you that I walked a number of times down shopping malls full of gold shops that were left open while the owners were praying 5 times a day and the incidence of any theft was virtually zero while I was there because of those types of deterrant.

The point I'm making is having effective and sensible but harsh deterrants in place (and I'm not advocating beheadings and limbs cut off by the way as there is a limit in being too barbaric) would reduce incidence of crime on our streets. Any harsh consequence will make criminals think twice as it already has on the Police and moped strategy by 30% - you cannot dispute this fact to be true as its now been officially reported.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Dec 2018, 13:08

CasRus wrote:
WF10 wrote:It wasn't me who brought up Saudi Arabia.

Dolt.

Has anyone of you worked in Saudi Arabia ? I Have !

If you are caught stealing you have your hand(s) cut off and I can tell you that I walked a number of times down shopping malls full of gold shops that were left open while the owners were praying 5 times a day and the incidence of any theft was virtually zero while I was there because of those types of deterrant.

The point I'm making is having effective and sensible but harsh deterrants in place (and I'm not advocating beheadings and limbs cut off by the way as there is a limit in being too barbaric) would reduce incidence of crime on our streets. Any harsh consequence will make criminals think twice as it already has on the Police and moped strategy by 30% - you cannot dispute this fact to be true as its now been officially reported.
Congratulations on that.

You specifically said murder rather than robbing tom shops.

And you said the threat of decapitation is an effective deterrent. I simply pointed out that the murder rate there is higher than here, rendering your argument completely false.

In other words, you are chatting sh........ ite.
Last edited by WF10 on 11 Dec 2018, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 11 Dec 2018, 13:22

alftupper wrote:You can’t draw a comparison between Saudi Arabia and the UK you dolt, honestly it is like trying to reason with two 4 year olds. Saudi Arabia is a backward 10th century country, the question is what would their murder rate be without capital punishment. Deary deary me.
You tend to find that with most countries that still have capital punishment.

Anyways, I'll leave you to keep clutching at straws and rest on my well written defence of the current system of justice in the UK.

Having said that, I do find it interesting that you consider some murders are more acceptable than others, less worthy of the death penalty. Warped minds indeed!
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 11 Dec 2018, 14:54

Flat Capper wrote:
Having said that, I do find it interesting that you consider some murders are more acceptable than others, less worthy of the death penalty. Warped minds indeed!
Here he is, old Capper... it’s that time of day again it must be lunch break at the treadmill :lol:

Once again chipping in with total twaddle

Of course I consider some murders more dispicable than others but then again so does our judicial system, that is why we have a tariff based system to guide sentencing you ignoramus.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Dec 2018, 06:46

It looks like a Conservative vote of no confidence in TM will be triggered today, this is good news as far as I am concerned let’s get a committed Brexiteer in place ASAP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Dec 2018, 13:52

Nah. She's going to win this confidence vote I reckon.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 12 Dec 2018, 14:27

WF10 wrote:Nah. She's going to win this confidence vote I reckon.

I think she will win this confidence vote also but it will not solve the issue as her plan will still get voted down with regard to the backstop.

Even if Corbyn got in, his plan would also get voted down ! He's the most wormy politician sat there not committing to any defined plan and has not now ruled out a second referendum - His hypocrisy beggars belief !

It is an absolute mess and nobody really knows where this will finish !

What is so stupid is that Corbyn is proposing again this afternoon to vote NO Deal off the table !!! If the deals aren't good enough and you take no deal off the table where does that leave us ? Yes you've got it ....at the mercy of the EU ! I can't believe how stupid this is when negotiating from a serious politician that removes your trump card ! This defies all common sense ! What a Numpty !

True Brexit is NO Deal, and then negotiate with the EU - Removing £39 Billion off the table and their £19 Billion per annum trade which is twice as much as we do with them would have them scuttling back to give us free tariff trade - We need to grow some balls !

Reece Mogg and his team I believe would get us a great deal. It's only strongly associated businesses to the EU who are gutless and frightened to death and the workers that go with it ! If we grew a pair this would not hurt business and jobs as the EU would belly up eventually, we know and they know they would have to as the EU would come crashing down ! Italy are now in such a mess along with France that staying in the EU in my opinion runs a bigger risk for us in having to pay even more into the EU in future while our infrastructure and NHS crashes with no money to support it in giving these huge contributions to the EU !

It's worth giving it a go to the end of march and see if the EU run scared at the end of the day - after all, the default position still remains either the May plan or postponing so we have not got anything to lose as the EU don't want a no deal any more than us - who blinks first is the game I would play !

Yes there would be transition costs in coming out - no doubt about that and we wouldn't remain unscathed in the short term but that is a price worth paying for the long term - There's a big world ou there and huge amounts of business in the far east and africa to get our hands on given the opportunity !.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Dec 2018, 16:58

I listened to PMQ’s as usual today and I couldn’t help picking up on something TM said which I hadn’t heard prior. Apparently the horrible shadow chancellor is proposing trade union legislation to make it legal to strike in support of workers in any part of the world

WF10 please tell me that this is just TM making this up!!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 12 Dec 2018, 17:19

alftupper wrote:I listened to PMQ’s as usual today and I couldn’t help picking up on something TM said which I hadn’t heard prior. Apparently the horrible shadow chancellor is proposing trade union legislation to make it legal to strike in support of workers in any part of the world

Heard that also ! Len Mcluskey has been at work by the sounds of it and it just goes to show that this country would be totally ruined and run by hard left "commies under the beds" who would break this country up ! - makes you wonder if there's "under the table" brown envelopes being sent from the Kremlin !!!! Shudder to Think and it would be a case of Venezuela here we come !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Dec 2018, 17:57

CasRus wrote:
alftupper wrote:I listened to PMQ’s as usual today and I couldn’t help picking up on something TM said which I hadn’t heard prior. Apparently the horrible shadow chancellor is proposing trade union legislation to make it legal to strike in support of workers in any part of the world

Heard that also ! Len Mcluskey has been at work by the sounds of it and it just goes to show that this country would be totally ruined and run by hard left "commies under the beds" who would break this country up ! - makes you wonder if there's "under the table" brown envelopes being sent from the Kremlin !!!! Shudder to Think and it would be a case of Venezuela here we come !!
That's some impressive deflection you two - well done.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 12 Dec 2018, 19:29

WF10 wrote:
CasRus wrote:

That's some impressive deflection you two - well done.

Back of the Net !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 13 Dec 2018, 13:48

alftupper wrote: Here he is, old Capper... it’s that time of day again it must be lunch break at the treadmill :lol:

Once again chipping in with total twaddle

Of course I consider some murders more dispicable than others but then again so does our judicial system, that is why we have a tariff based system to guide sentencing you ignoramus.
And thankfully our sentencing guidelines don't include the death penalty but I'm pleased to see you defending the current system with guidelines that still impose strict sentences on those found guilty of murder.

I still cannot see the logic in a death penalty system that says, you deserve to die but you don't or even worse, we won't kill you cos we're not entirely sure you're guilty. Warped minds...

By the way, are you still trying to work out that god old Theresa May or May Not got a bigger majority of the vote than Brexit did but according to Reese-Mogg it was too close to be considered a safe win?
Spreading the Cas gene pool