Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by barking » 11 Dec 2019, 19:17

CasRus wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 19:06
Flat Capper wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 18:04
CasRus wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 17:55
alftupper wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 17:36 I don’t know about you CasRus but I’m alarmed at how close some of the latest polls have it, with a hung Parliament or worse still Corbyn PM propped up by the motley crew of Scots Nats and Lib Undems.

Are the British public that stupid? Fingers crossed for tomorrow, what do you think?
Yes it is tightening up alright and the biggest losers if it's a hung parliament is all of us !!

I would rather either see a majority Labour win or ideally a majority Tory win obviously but a hung parliament serves no one and the country will burn and crash as business decisions will be shelved and a huge amount of jobs lost.

This country will be going nowhere and I am in the middle of contingency business preparations to move my business out of the country as it will be total carnage if this becomes a hung Parliament as my business and planned expansion will be better served elsewhere and with much more certainty on investment.

I am worried for the people here with friends and family but I aren't messing around for another 3-5 years and a lot of my business contacts won't be either !
You were advised not to be too complacent. Some of us always knew an outright majority was the long shot, for either side but it could still go either way.

Think you have to recognise that many have had enough of the wealthiest pocketing more whilst the poorest in society suffer the greatest. Not stupidity but humanity.
Yes well let's see how it all pans out on the result on Friday. A Hung Parliament is not good for either side or anybody.

It's the middle class business owners you should be worried about going out of business and which will affect jobs, that's the main worry here for people that are employed and we can all sympathise with the needy which some of us do our level best to support local projects and charities.

You figure out how a Labour Manifesto is going to work when Corp Tax is raised to 28%, income tax on the top 5% which a number of business owners will pay and affecting a bunch of lower tax payers, have a £10.50, an hour minimum wage and then put a 4 day working week max limit - I'm sorry to say that this just does not add up and the effect will be catastrophic on business and jobs, so you enjoy 2-3 years of good living if labour manage to get in with this huge spend and then see where it leaves you after that !! In some respect I hope they will just to prove my point !
Tell us how proud you are about your fridge dwelling prime minister :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Dec 2019, 19:45

barking wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 19:17
alftupper wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 17:36 I don’t know about you CasRus but I’m alarmed at how close some of the latest polls have it, with a hung Parliament or worse still Corbyn PM propped up by the motley crew of Scots Nats and Lib Undems.

Are the British public that stupid? Fingers crossed for tomorrow, what do you think?
Yes it is tightening up alright and the biggest losers if it's a hung parliament is all of us !!

I would rather either see a majority Labour win or ideally a majority Tory win obviously but a hung parliament serves no one and the country will burn and crash as business decisions will be shelved and a huge amount of jobs lost.

This country will be going nowhere and I am in the middle of contingency business preparations to move my business out of the country as it will be total carnage if this becomes a hung Parliament as my business and planned expansion will be better served elsewhere and with much more certainty on investment.

I am worried for the people here with friends and family but I aren't messing around for another 3-5 years and a lot of my business contacts won't be either !
You were advised not to be too complacent. Some of us always knew an outright majority was the long shot, for either side but it could still go either way.

Think you have to recognise that many have had enough of the wealthiest pocketing more whilst the poorest in society suffer the greatest. Not stupidity but humanity.
Yes well let's see how it all pans out on the result on Friday. A Hung Parliament is not good for either side or anybody.

It's the middle class business owners you should be worried about going out of business and which will affect jobs, that's the main worry here for people that are employed and we can all sympathise with the needy which some of us do our level best to support local projects and charities.

You figure out how a Labour Manifesto is going to work when Corp Tax is raised to 28%, income tax on the top 5% which a number of business owners will pay and affecting a bunch of lower tax payers, have a £10.50, an hour minimum wage and then put a 4 day working week max limit - I'm sorry to say that this just does not add up and the effect will be catastrophic on business and jobs, so you enjoy 2-3 years of good living if labour manage to get in with this huge spend and then see where it leaves you after that !! In some respect I hope they will just to prove my point !
Tell us how proud you are about your fridge dwelling prime minister :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet he won't be as cold as you on Friday Morning !!

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 11 Dec 2019, 19:52

LBC is owned by Sky, so even the tory media are [REMOVED] themselves

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Dec 2019, 20:55

The Conservative party lies. It cheats. It bullies. It’s not the wise, gentle, decent party of the postwar era.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 11 Dec 2019, 21:06

WF10 wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 20:55 The Conservative party lies. It cheats. It bullies. It’s not the wise, gentle, decent party of the postwar era.
says the Momentum rabble rouser

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 11 Dec 2019, 21:18

alftupper wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 21:06
WF10 wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 20:55 The Conservative party lies. It cheats. It bullies. It’s not the wise, gentle, decent party of the postwar era.
tupper, are you trying to say that Boris is not a liar? That has to be the craziest thing you have ever posted.

back in the fridge my little fibber

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Dec 2019, 21:26

alftupper wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 21:06
Not my words.

But those of the former chief political commentator for the Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail political columnist.

Also said this:

"during his brief term as prime minister Boris Johnson has attacked parliament, mocked the rule of law, abused the monarchy, and shown a total disregard for the truth.

He suppressed a report about Russian interference in British politics, then lied about the reasons. In the past few days, the prime minister has resorted to an ugly racism towards EU nationals in a last-ditch attempt to win votes."

"I’m not aware of evidence of Corbyn using derogatory language about Jewish people in the way that Boris Johnson routinely has against black people, gay people and Muslims.

Imagine the collective denunciations of Corbyn had he been guilty of the racist and homophobic remarks attributable to Johnson: phrases such as “piccanninies”, “watermelon smiles” and “bumboys”.
There’s a double standard here."

"Johnson has not shown the slightest appetite to deal with the virulent Islamophobia that poisons the Conservative party.

Johnson’s claim that his party has “zero tolerance” for Islamophobia is yet another of the cynical lies that have been the defining feature of his political campaign."

"Johnson’s election slogan – “get Brexit done” – is another of his lies. He’s a highly intelligent man and knows perfectly well that Brexit will not be solved if we leave the EU on 31 January.

I believe they want to destroy the Britain I’ve lived in and loved all my life."
Last edited by WF10 on 11 Dec 2019, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Dec 2019, 21:28

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Dec 2019, 22:16

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Dec 2019, 22:29

"Johnson’s election slogan – “get Brexit done” – is another of his lies. He’s a highly intelligent man and knows perfectly well that Brexit will not be solved if we leave the EU on 31 January.

WF10, how the f.ck do you know this ?????

Have you got a Fck.ng Crystal Ball or Something ??? You said he wouldn't get a deal agreed within 3 months and look what he did so you are talking out of your arse !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Dec 2019, 23:07

CasRus wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 22:29 "Johnson’s election slogan – “get Brexit done” – is another of his lies. He’s a highly intelligent man and knows perfectly well that Brexit will not be solved if we leave the EU on 31 January.

WF10, how the f.ck do you know this ?????

Have you got a Fck.ng Crystal Ball or Something ??? You said he wouldn't get a deal agreed within 3 months and look what he did so you are talking out of your arse !!
Can you even read?
I clearly said this at the beginning:

Not my words.

But those of the former chief political commentator for the Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail political columnist.

Good grief.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Dec 2019, 12:46

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Dec 2019, 12:48

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Dec 2019, 12:55

Labour

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Dec 2019, 13:41

moan, moan, moan that’s what the public sector do all the time isn’t it? The money is never enough, the hours are too long, the working conditions aren’t nice enough etc etc they should try a few weeks running a small business where their bread isn’t buttered for them. It’s one of the scandals in my book that our kids leave the education system having been brainwashed for 10 years by leftist teachers that infest the sector and who Labour rely on for easy votes.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Dec 2019, 13:43

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Dec 2019, 14:26

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Dec 2019, 14:50

Stop austerity save the NHS tackle the homeless problem
Stop the spivs and shysters having there way for five more years

VOTE LABOUR
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Dec 2019, 14:50

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Dec 2019, 14:52

:D

Political allegiances to one side there’s been some funny stuff this election campaign