Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 04 Sep 2017, 10:55

So what if TB is? I don't know what relevance he has.

And isn't that the purpose of the opposition? You know, to 'oppose'?

The only accountability surely rests with those in power?

Or have I missed something?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Sep 2017, 11:14

Of course it is to oppose when you disagree with something however labour have changed to stay indefinately in the EU when Corbyn clearly wanted out from the outset ! That is such lowdown dirty trick policy to try to gain power in anyone's eyes (same on Trident - he's changed his position !)- the man is hellbent on power just like a typical dictator and will go against his principles to get it - surely anyone can see that ! Wake Up and smell the Coffee !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Sep 2017, 14:39

And May wanted to remain - what's your point?

Not like the Tories change their mind is it?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Sep 2017, 13:39

WF10 wrote: 'Peoples Princess' nonsense?
a phrase first uttered by a Labour PM during his Oscar nominated performance of a Prime Minister stricken with grief routine. Oh how the sheep loved him back then. baaaah!!

you're wasting your breath CasRus, every red I've ever come across thinks the world owes them a living. Don't give them the time of day.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Sep 2017, 14:50

What nonsense.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Sep 2017, 23:15

See Kier Starmer shredding the Bill today?

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 08 Sep 2017, 00:45

question
why as the tory goverment hit the poor and disabled so hard time after time but the well off gets big tax cuts and tax breaks ....under labour hospital waiting time to see consultant was 8-10 week now under torysits between 6-9 month

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Sep 2017, 11:59

onetiger wrote:question
why as the tory goverment hit the poor and disabled so hard time after time but the well off gets big tax cuts and tax breaks ....under labour hospital waiting time to see consultant was 8-10 week now under torysits between 6-9 month
where have you been?

'there is no money left' Liam Byrne - that was Labours legacy after 13 years in government.

we will be paying off over £200bn in PFI debt over the next 30 years thanks to Labour, think about that before bleating on about hospital waiting lists. It would not be difficult to bring down waiting times, dead easy in fact just keep ploughing money in and worry about the consequences later which kind of sums up Labours fiscal strategy.

We are only part way through repairing the damage so you'd better just suck it up.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 18 Sep 2017, 22:02

alftupper wrote:
onetiger wrote:question
where have you been?

'there is no money left' Liam Byrne - that was Labours legacy after 13 years in government.

we will be paying off over £200bn in PFI debt over the next 30 years thanks to Labour, think about that before bleating on about hospital waiting lists. It would not be difficult to bring down waiting times, dead easy in fact just keep ploughing money in and worry about the consequences later which kind of sums up Labours fiscal strategy.

We are only part way through repairing the damage so you'd better just suck it up.
No more China to sell off now the Royal Mail has gone to help balance the books.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Sep 2017, 16:23

Well I have seen it all now- the Labour Lunatics in the Labour asylum living in Cloud CuckooLand with their wish list of privatising everything taking us back to the 1970s which didn't work then will most certainly bring devastation to jobs they are trying to create.
If Anyone thinks that Brexit will be tough, then I suggest Labour getting into government will be like a Nuclear Explosion !
They do not have a Scooby Doo ! Makes me think that the Trotskies in the Labour Camp are trying to bring this country down ! Companies will leave the UK in droves and the £ will die on the markets making imports of food etc like buying gold !
If you believe all this Labour Rhetoric then you must believe Corbyn is Santa Claus also ! Good resemblance though !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 26 Sep 2017, 17:17

What's your take on Uber Rus?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Sep 2017, 21:24

WF10 wrote:What's your take on Uber Rus?
Not sure what to think on Uber issue as there are a number of factors to consider so on the fence on this just now.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Dec 2017, 22:40

Hello, it now looks like hard left thug group momentum are being investigated by the Electoral Commission for breaking finance rules during this years election campaign

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Mar 2018, 13:21

Judging by what is now happening in Europe with Italy being the latest, it appears that Corbyn has shot himself in the (michael) foot (see what I did there...ha ha !!) by nailing his flag to the customs union/single market EU mast ! And by the way, shows how desperate and fixated and desperate he is in trying to get into no.10 by going against his own long standing beliefs and principles ! Total Hypocrite !

The question now I pose which I have always maintained, is it more risky staying in the EU rather than pulling out which all the jelly fish no backbone remoaners keep advocating ?

Italians are now talking about deporting 600,000 immigrants that Brussels landed them with and have similar concerns to the UK regarding took much control in Brussels and as Macron mentioned that a referendum took place in France that he thought they would vote to leave also. Greece, Spain and Portugal are skint and Brussels would be looking to up the EU contribution bills to the UK anyway based on this I bet !

Nothing is very easy either way but let's for common sense sake get control of our own destiny, take a few years of getting it cranked up and let's not slip back into the EU fold like Corbyn is now swinging into not really leaving - Let's get behind the drive to getting out and once done even if it's with gritted teeth for staunch labour supporters having the Cons driving it - we can all vote the way we are persuaded once we have back control. Corbyn aint the answer just now after last week's speech and I bet it has riled many a Labour supporter as to what he proposed.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Mar 2018, 14:06

Opposition party leader in 'wants to become PM shock!'

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Mar 2018, 14:41

Yes but f... what most people think to scupper our democratic vote and tie himself back in.

He should have stuck to his long standing principles - he'd sell his grannie to gain power and you labour lot who voted for Brexit and who would still vote him in would also go against what you voted for so swallow your bitter pill with pride ! You reap what you sow comes to mind ! Not altogether joined up thinking and a bunch of brainwashed idiots springs to mind !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 06 Mar 2018, 15:34

just to clarify CasRus, not all Labour supporters voted to leave.

Furthermore, many of those I know who did vote to leave did so on the single basis of immigration with little understanding of what the EU does. This fact isn't limited to Labour supporters either as many across the political spectrum believe the absolute trip spouted off by the Brexitiers about laws, rules, costs and the shape of bananas; all of which have absolutely no factual basis.

The ultimate lie was of course the ridiculous claim of £350m a week extra for the NHS so you perhaps need to acknowledge the Eurosceptics also say anything to get their way/into power. The failed coup of Grove and Johnson the most obvious attempt to gain power by subversion.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Mar 2018, 16:05

As I remember, the £350 million a week claim was what we would get back as contribution and it was resolutely trounced prior to the vote as being ridiculous to claim it was all for the NHS so I think everyone knew prior to the vote it would not all be aimed over to the NHS but a significant amount would or could.

Lies on both sides I think as, for example, the claim and scaremongering that the economy and jobs would suffer by the remoaners immediately after voting out didn't happen. Even Siemens this week announced a £200 million investment into Goole with a 700 job factory planned and 1700 further indirect jobs plus 250 to construct said factory. Toyota spent £240 million late last year on upgrading their Burniston site so what was scaremongered aint happening.

The North Labour areas voted in favour of out and to say that they had little understanding of what they were voting for really means that you are calling your Brexit voting Labour supporters as being thick ! Bet you couldn't say that to their face could you !

If you have been a Corbyn supporter prior to the referendum, means that you were in favour of his principles which included coming out of the EU, now he is seen as having a changed mind, does that mean still voting for him also changes your mind or are you a Leming that would follow him off a cliff edge ?? Now that's what I call being thick !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 06 Mar 2018, 18:35

You like to throw the "thick" title around don't you?

Surprising really for someone who doesn't even understand my comments but hey oh, if the cap fits.

I have already stated what the Jeremy Corbyn backed Labour policy on Brexit is; to leave the EU but to stay in the customs union. The are clear that the will of the British public must be delivered.

Whilst we know what Labour would want to deliver, the Tory's are finding it harder and harder to stay together with policy changing on an almost daily basis, depending on who shouts loudest. Good old Reese-Mogg is chomping at the bit to get hold of the reigns; a true working man if ever I saw one.

I also stated that many across the political spectrum voted for Brexit on the back of the lies spouted by the leavers but I think it's fait to say that in any democracy, idiots on all sides also get a vote (back to Reese-Mogg).

Lies on the economic effect of brexit weren't fasle, the stock market slupmed dramatically in the days following the vote and whilst this has recovered and fallen again since, employment isn't that buoyant is it? Over 5,000 jobs in lost retail last week alone. Indeed, the last unemployment figures showed an increase. Let's not forget, we are still in the EU so the full impact on our economy won't be known until we do leave. I'm still confident that a 'hard brexit' will have a far more detrimental impact on the economy than a 'soft' one.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Mar 2018, 19:47

Well said Capper.