Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » 20 Feb 2019, 15:22

alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
Quite right, the workers of Britain should starve.

I presume you just avoid work all day whilst your on here bleating away?
I’m not sure what my on here bleating away is so can’t give an answer.
Oh dear, you're having to resort to picking up typing errors now - #gettingdesperate
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 20 Feb 2019, 17:44

WF10 wrote:
alftupper wrote:WF10 throwing accusations and insults around about ‘closet racists’ is laughable when Blue Labour MP’s and lifelong Labour members are leaving the Party citing ingrained racism as their reason!
Fixed it for you.

And Rus, if the below is what you consider 'right', I'm more than happy to be 'wrong'.

"Personally, I would get them all on a bus in Syria ready to go onto the plane home and blow the lot of them up."
I do not need to point out that if this death cult was to get their hands on you would they show you the same courtesy as you are prepared to grant them ?

Answer is 100% NO !

So while loads of these Jihadists who have already come back and may already beheaded loads of innocents and that we have already had innocents die in Manchester and London already, your stupid kid gloves ideas of treating these people with dignity is an embarrassment ! They hate the west and are intent on killing you …….don't you get that through your thick skull !!!

Once the through their lot in with Isis all bets are off and they are equally as targetable as how we are being targeted - that's fair do's isn't it ? They have set their rules of engagement so let's play along !

Stop pussyfooting behind laws that have no effect whatsoever and where they ask for proof which is nigh on impossible to know what any of them did - People are already dying and we are in a long term war to cut this cancer out of our society ! Don't you get it !

To put these evil low lifes in jail costing millions and all the millions it would take to bring them to justice is an utter waste of our much needed resources and are they worth it ? I DON'T THINK SO !

I've met and discussed with some thick people in my time but you take the Gold Medal !

I've lost patience with all this doing the right thing - it aint working is it ? And I'm NOT WRONG !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 20 Feb 2019, 18:05

I didn't really want to enter the debate on this issue as I'm torn.

However, I'd hate to think I could lower myself to the level of thinking that generates anger of such proportions. Let me put it this way, the Isis followers and believers hate the West to the same degree that some westerners hate them. The same narrowed thinking of kill before being killed drives the weak minded into believing mass murder is acceptable.

There's the old saying of two wrongs not making a right but more importantly, if everyone drops to the level of a killer, evil has clearly won.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 20 Feb 2019, 19:00

Flatcapper, if you had a cancerous growth growing inside you that's about to kill you, would you not take steps to have it removed to save your life ?

If you let this cancer grow and grow it will overcome you eventually -- that's how I look at these evil cults of any persuasion who are killing innocents and similarly treat it as such !

I didn't ask for this cancer to enter my or your life and I have not treated any ethnic, muslim person as unequal and go to great lengths to make them feel welcome here and have several ethnic friends.

When people resort to beheadings and blowing up innocents and we have no equal way to stop this happening as they have set rules beyond what good human beings are willing to accept, then I'm sorry to say they would eventually win.

This is a long drawn out war now as it will not go away and spending millions on law courts and prison terms and, for me, the millions we could save would be better spent on say young innocent lives who may need the NHS for example to save their lives and would be an asset to society rather than these jihadists where millions spent and would still remain a threat in time to come - It's common sense to me - we all eventually die in the end anyway so why let hell exist on earth for all the good kids coming through Life should be a Friendly and Loving experience for all but I'm afraid this has been more than surpassed and not getting any better. Just think of the tech that's coming through with micro bots and drome tech - these will soon be adopted by these evil entities and then we have a problem that will become massive and unstoppable - we are sleepwalking into oblivion if we don't heavily address this now.

It needs stopping now and meet fire with fire before it's too late - I'm not a violent person and not for violence but needs must in the coming years - We have to defend ourselves as there won't be a world for our kids to live in unless it is addressed firmly.

it's the same with the likes of Bellfield and Huntley - why oh why are we spending millions housing them in prison when they will never be any worth to society after the murders they have committed which have left families with a life of grief in losing their their daughters and sisters - we all die eventually so some need to go sooner rather than later ! Yes it sounds harsh but I'm a realist - the money saved would help other innocent kids who would contribute to society and who are worth the money being spent on them - rather they live than these low lifes where life saving treatments which are so expensive and where quite a number of innocents die awaiting treatments. That's what I stand for !

Yes I am angry, but angry that some people aren't clearly thinking this through fully as to what would make this world a better place and yes I take on board it is not good to lower oneself to resort to the action that these evils resort which is a dilemma but sometimes you have to Fight the good fight for good to exist - just look at all the soldiers going to war and having to kill which becomes countrywide acceptable or do you resort to be a consciencious objector as if we all did that we would have no country by now - Yes it's a minefield as to how to think on these issues as it can get hypocritical on so many levels.

That's me, but I know we all don't think the same way !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 20 Feb 2019, 21:54

CasRus wrote: Personally, I would get them all on a bus in Syria ready to go onto the plane home and blow the lot of them up
Hitler wrote: Personally, I would get them all on *trains* ready to go onto the *Ukrainian Labour Camps* and *send them to Extermination Camps*
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 20 Feb 2019, 21:58

CasRus wrote:Flatcapper, if you had a cancerous growth growing inside you that's about to kill you, would you not take steps to have it removed to save your life ?

If you let this cancer grow and grow it will overcome you eventually -- that's how I look at these evil cults of any persuasion who are killing innocents and similarly treat it as such !

I didn't ask for this cancer to enter my or your life and I have not treated any ethnic, muslim person as unequal and go to great lengths to make them feel welcome here and have several ethnic friends.

When people resort to beheadings and blowing up innocents and we have no equal way to stop this happening as they have set rules beyond what good human beings are willing to accept, then I'm sorry to say they would eventually win.

This is a long drawn out war now as it will not go away and spending millions on law courts and prison terms and, for me, the millions we could save would be better spent on say young innocent lives who may need the NHS for example to save their lives and would be an asset to society rather than these jihadists where millions spent and would still remain a threat in time to come - It's common sense to me - we all eventually die in the end anyway so why let hell exist on earth for all the good kids coming through Life should be a Friendly and Loving experience for all but I'm afraid this has been more than surpassed and not getting any better. Just think of the tech that's coming through with micro bots and drome tech - these will soon be adopted by these evil entities and then we have a problem that will become massive and unstoppable - we are sleepwalking into oblivion if we don't heavily address this now.

It needs stopping now and meet fire with fire before it's too late - I'm not a violent person and not for violence but needs must in the coming years - We have to defend ourselves as there won't be a world for our kids to live in unless it is addressed firmly.

it's the same with the likes of Bellfield and Huntley - why oh why are we spending millions housing them in prison when they will never be any worth to society after the murders they have committed which have left families with a life of grief in losing their their daughters and sisters - we all die eventually so some need to go sooner rather than later ! Yes it sounds harsh but I'm a realist - the money saved would help other innocent kids who would contribute to society and who are worth the money being spent on them - rather they live than these low lifes where life saving treatments which are so expensive and where quite a number of innocents die awaiting treatments. That's what I stand for !

Yes I am angry, but angry that some people aren't clearly thinking this through fully as to what would make this world a better place and yes I take on board it is not good to lower oneself to resort to the action that these evils resort which is a dilemma but sometimes you have to Fight the good fight for good to exist - just look at all the soldiers going to war and having to kill which becomes countrywide acceptable or do you resort to be a consciencious objector as if we all did that we would have no country by now - Yes it's a minefield as to how to think on these issues as it can get hypocritical on so many levels.

That's me, but I know we all don't think the same way !
We've got ourselves some gammon!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 20 Feb 2019, 22:13

78% of the British People polled today want action to keep this\Jihadist out

15% agree with you !

Enough Said !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 20 Feb 2019, 22:24

Oh and by the way, my last post was to your Engine Driver Flatcapper who has at least a bit of common sense and not to addressed to his grease monkey !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 20 Feb 2019, 22:57

CasRus wrote:78% of the British People polled today want action to keep this\Jihadist out

15% agree with you !

Enough Said !

Do you even bother to read what anyone posts before getting angry about what you assume they've said?

If so, could you please point out where I stated my opinion on this matter?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 20 Feb 2019, 23:03

i note you are a man of few words ! did you study English at school as you seem to rely on Cartoons a lot to express yourself ! |Must be for the cartoon mind you have which might explain it !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 20 Feb 2019, 23:58

You're making no sense here CasAdolf.

Could you please point out where I stated my opinion on the matter of Shamima Begum? Cheers.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 21 Feb 2019, 01:30

That's the point you haven't but your wonderful Labour Party did which you being ardent supporter tars you with that very same brush !

Anyway what is your feeling of your Labour Party now that your defectors are calling your bearded leader unfit to lead this country apart from your good riddance response to those that have quit ? Your Man of few words position sometimes betrays your inability to make a viable comment !

Another embarrassing thing to consider for you lot is:-

You put Derek Hatton, you put Derek Hatton out, in out, in out, you shake it all about, you do the Hokey Kokey and you turn around, that's what it's all about !!

Same goes for George Galloway !!

Labour leading this country ! .....don't make me belly laugh all over the floor again ! What a backward dinosaur thinking lot you are !

Here's another talking point to consider to keep you thinking about which cartoon you can select in response ! - do you think this new independant gang of eleven so far will have any traction ? Can't see it myself as Anna Soubry supported austerity and all their totally different belief policies will have them split eventually. All they have in common is their stance on keeping us in the EU and a 2nd referendum which they won't give their constituents a second vote on whether they want them as their MP representatives (highly hypocritical and blows their 2nd referendum demand out of the water based on double standards).

Anyway it's way past your bedtime WF10 and mummy needs to put you to bed ! Night Night, sleep tight ! get your mummy to read you a bedtime story as you'll will fall asleep content once she says "Once upon a time" !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 21 Feb 2019, 08:50

So how can 15% agree with me?
If I haven't expressed an opinion?
All I did was point out a few 'minor' legal technicalities about not being able to leave an individual stateless and you went off on a 48 hour rant and proposing your own 'Final Solution'.
Highly amusing.

Re these independent 11 - bunch of hypocritical, non-principled soundbite deliverers.

Take Heidi Allen yesterday:
"I can no longer represent a government and a party who can't open its eyes to the suffering endured by the most vulnerable in society - suffering which we have deepened whilst having the power to fix."

Yet she voted to reduce spending on welfare benefits. 16 times.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 21 Feb 2019, 10:35

WF10 wrote:So how can 15% agree with me?
If I haven't expressed an opinion?
All I did was point out a few 'minor' legal technicalities about not being able to leave an individual stateless and you went off on a 48 hour rant and proposing your own 'Final Solution'.
Highly amusing.

Re these independent 11 - bunch of hypocritical, non-principled soundbite deliverers.

Take Heidi Allen yesterday:
"I can no longer represent a government and a party who can't open its eyes to the suffering endured by the most vulnerable in society - suffering which we have deepened whilst having the power to fix."

Yet she voted to reduce spending on welfare benefits. 16 times.
Morning WF10, hope you had a nice sleep - well 78% being a large majority of people also agree with me and probably as angry as me after listening to her interview. We need much harsher laws instead of pussyfooting around !

I don't agree with all policies as probably you don't with Labour - I would increase tax on the high end over the next few years as an emergency tax to assist the Brexit transition and help the less well off during that period and then remove when all is running smooth.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 21 Feb 2019, 12:10

I weren't asked, were you?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 21 Feb 2019, 14:42

CasRus wrote:78% of the British People polled today want action to keep this\Jihadist out

15% agree with you !

Enough Said !
And like WF10, I haven't said I want her to return to the UK. On that point I am undecided but I do have no desire to see her walking about pushing the child around in a pushchair.

What I have said is that I do not believe rounding the Jihadists up in a field and, to quote the Kenny Everett character, bombing the ba..... achieves anything.

I also like how CasRus has stated it's cheaper to simply kill them rather than imprison them and then states the battle with them will take a long time. The last time I checked, any extensive military campaign costs a fortune.

Worst of all was the cancer analogy. If my neighbour has cancer, it won't kill me will it? However, I will of course try to support them in any way I can but as things stand, I don't have cancer and Isis do not hold a military base in the UK just in the same way the basis for cancer does already exist within my body. Whilst it's under control I do not need to do anything.

There are reasons why we are not the same as these people and I'd like to keep it that way.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 21 Feb 2019, 16:42

Corbyn has said she should be let back in and given our support. We shouldn’t be surprised he has always offered the hand of friendship to our enemies.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 21 Feb 2019, 18:11

Flat Capper wrote:

15% agree with you !

Enough Said !
And like WF10, I haven't said I want her to return to the UK. On that point I am undecided but I do have no desire to see her walking about pushing the child around in a pushchair.

What I have said is that I do not believe rounding the Jihadists up in a field and, to quote the Kenny Everett character, bombing the ba..... achieves anything.

I also like how CasRus has stated it's cheaper to simply kill them rather than imprison them and then states the battle with them will take a long time. The last time I checked, any extensive military campaign costs a fortune.

Worst of all was the cancer analogy. If my neighbour has cancer, it won't kill me will it? However, I will of course try to support them in any way I can but as things stand, I don't have cancer and Isis do not hold a military base in the UK just in the same way the basis for cancer does already exist within my body. Whilst it's under control I do not need to do anything.

There are reasons why we are not the same as these people and I'd like to keep it that way.
Flatcapper, you are not understanding the comparison on the cancer analogy - Would you have a cancerous growth allow to grow insde you without taking any preventative action that could eventually kill you ! I am comparing Isis to a cancerous growth within our society that has already killed innocent people in London and Manchester - not taking action will allow Isis to grow and grow. Isis does not have to have a military base (this is different warfare for different times haven't you noticed !) as they have enough recruits willing to strap a suicide vest on and kill more once they are notified - Are you ok with that ? I'm not ! It could be your brother sister wife mother next time so you just sit there with your comfies on so long it doesn't affect you while our fellow members of society affected have to pick up their pieces ! See if I am right or wrong in the end, time will tell and once another suicide bombing goes off just remember what I have said here ! No action, more killings ! it would be ironic if she straps a suicide vest on after being allowed back in time to come or even radicalising her son - and by the way it has not been entirely proved if she was ever pregnant, or if it's her baby or if there even is a baby - won't allow to be seen on TV and no crying either when she was sat there ! That seems dodgy to me already just to gain the sympathy vote - I'd need more proof !

Military campaigns I have always been against and both the Iraqi War and Libya War was not ours to sort out and it should have been up to their inner power groups the Iraqi war was always built on dodgy evidence by your Bush's Poodle Blair - how many died in those bombings !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 21 Feb 2019, 18:31

So it's more of an infection that can be treated without too much trouble to the rest of the body?

I am acutely aware that individual incidents directly affect those involved but as proved by similar retaliatory action by fascist, right-wing supporters, death brings more death. Simply slaughtering Isis and it's supporters will incite more and more hatred of the West so rather than treating the infection, you encourage it's growth - you're treating it with the wrong medicine!

Hope that's simple enough for you to understand?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 21 Feb 2019, 18:42

So let's get this right - they are beheading and bombing us to death and your prescription is to sit with your head up your arse and hope it all goes away... give me a break !!

Well you continue to prescribe the mamby pamby medicine that's currently being dished out and which is having diddly squat effect and I can look back when it's all's gone pair shaped and we can decide then who was ultimately correct in the long term !