Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » 11 Dec 2018, 13:22

alftupper wrote:You can’t draw a comparison between Saudi Arabia and the UK you dolt, honestly it is like trying to reason with two 4 year olds. Saudi Arabia is a backward 10th century country, the question is what would their murder rate be without capital punishment. Deary deary me.
You tend to find that with most countries that still have capital punishment.

Anyways, I'll leave you to keep clutching at straws and rest on my well written defence of the current system of justice in the UK.

Having said that, I do find it interesting that you consider some murders are more acceptable than others, less worthy of the death penalty. Warped minds indeed!
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 11 Dec 2018, 14:54

Flat Capper wrote:
Having said that, I do find it interesting that you consider some murders are more acceptable than others, less worthy of the death penalty. Warped minds indeed!
Here he is, old Capper... it’s that time of day again it must be lunch break at the treadmill :lol:

Once again chipping in with total twaddle

Of course I consider some murders more dispicable than others but then again so does our judicial system, that is why we have a tariff based system to guide sentencing you ignoramus.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Dec 2018, 06:46

It looks like a Conservative vote of no confidence in TM will be triggered today, this is good news as far as I am concerned let’s get a committed Brexiteer in place ASAP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Dec 2018, 13:52

Nah. She's going to win this confidence vote I reckon.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 12 Dec 2018, 14:27

WF10 wrote:Nah. She's going to win this confidence vote I reckon.

I think she will win this confidence vote also but it will not solve the issue as her plan will still get voted down with regard to the backstop.

Even if Corbyn got in, his plan would also get voted down ! He's the most wormy politician sat there not committing to any defined plan and has not now ruled out a second referendum - His hypocrisy beggars belief !

It is an absolute mess and nobody really knows where this will finish !

What is so stupid is that Corbyn is proposing again this afternoon to vote NO Deal off the table !!! If the deals aren't good enough and you take no deal off the table where does that leave us ? Yes you've got it ....at the mercy of the EU ! I can't believe how stupid this is when negotiating from a serious politician that removes your trump card ! This defies all common sense ! What a Numpty !

True Brexit is NO Deal, and then negotiate with the EU - Removing £39 Billion off the table and their £19 Billion per annum trade which is twice as much as we do with them would have them scuttling back to give us free tariff trade - We need to grow some balls !

Reece Mogg and his team I believe would get us a great deal. It's only strongly associated businesses to the EU who are gutless and frightened to death and the workers that go with it ! If we grew a pair this would not hurt business and jobs as the EU would belly up eventually, we know and they know they would have to as the EU would come crashing down ! Italy are now in such a mess along with France that staying in the EU in my opinion runs a bigger risk for us in having to pay even more into the EU in future while our infrastructure and NHS crashes with no money to support it in giving these huge contributions to the EU !

It's worth giving it a go to the end of march and see if the EU run scared at the end of the day - after all, the default position still remains either the May plan or postponing so we have not got anything to lose as the EU don't want a no deal any more than us - who blinks first is the game I would play !

Yes there would be transition costs in coming out - no doubt about that and we wouldn't remain unscathed in the short term but that is a price worth paying for the long term - There's a big world ou there and huge amounts of business in the far east and africa to get our hands on given the opportunity !.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Dec 2018, 16:58

I listened to PMQ’s as usual today and I couldn’t help picking up on something TM said which I hadn’t heard prior. Apparently the horrible shadow chancellor is proposing trade union legislation to make it legal to strike in support of workers in any part of the world

WF10 please tell me that this is just TM making this up!!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 12 Dec 2018, 17:19

alftupper wrote:I listened to PMQ’s as usual today and I couldn’t help picking up on something TM said which I hadn’t heard prior. Apparently the horrible shadow chancellor is proposing trade union legislation to make it legal to strike in support of workers in any part of the world

Heard that also ! Len Mcluskey has been at work by the sounds of it and it just goes to show that this country would be totally ruined and run by hard left "commies under the beds" who would break this country up ! - makes you wonder if there's "under the table" brown envelopes being sent from the Kremlin !!!! Shudder to Think and it would be a case of Venezuela here we come !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Dec 2018, 17:57

CasRus wrote:
alftupper wrote:I listened to PMQ’s as usual today and I couldn’t help picking up on something TM said which I hadn’t heard prior. Apparently the horrible shadow chancellor is proposing trade union legislation to make it legal to strike in support of workers in any part of the world

Heard that also ! Len Mcluskey has been at work by the sounds of it and it just goes to show that this country would be totally ruined and run by hard left "commies under the beds" who would break this country up ! - makes you wonder if there's "under the table" brown envelopes being sent from the Kremlin !!!! Shudder to Think and it would be a case of Venezuela here we come !!
That's some impressive deflection you two - well done.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 12 Dec 2018, 19:29

WF10 wrote:
CasRus wrote:

That's some impressive deflection you two - well done.

Back of the Net !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 13 Dec 2018, 13:48

alftupper wrote: Here he is, old Capper... it’s that time of day again it must be lunch break at the treadmill :lol:

Once again chipping in with total twaddle

Of course I consider some murders more dispicable than others but then again so does our judicial system, that is why we have a tariff based system to guide sentencing you ignoramus.
And thankfully our sentencing guidelines don't include the death penalty but I'm pleased to see you defending the current system with guidelines that still impose strict sentences on those found guilty of murder.

I still cannot see the logic in a death penalty system that says, you deserve to die but you don't or even worse, we won't kill you cos we're not entirely sure you're guilty. Warped minds...

By the way, are you still trying to work out that god old Theresa May or May Not got a bigger majority of the vote than Brexit did but according to Reese-Mogg it was too close to be considered a safe win?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Dec 2018, 18:59

The EU will not renegotiate

Parliament will not approve the deal

A no deal Brexit is now surely on the cards

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Dec 2018, 19:32

Flat Capper wrote:
I still cannot see the logic in a death penalty system that says, you deserve to die but you don't or even worse, we won't kill you cos we're not entirely sure you're guilty. Warped minds...

By the way, are you still trying to work out that god old Theresa May or May Not got a bigger majority of the vote than Brexit did but according to Reese-Mogg it was too close to be considered a safe win?

Ian Brady tortured and killed terrified children, he escaped the death penalty by a matter of weeks. He spent the next 50 years in relative comfort on three square meals a day all the while tormenting the victims surviving relatives at a cost to the UK tax payer of £10m

I think it would sicken all right minded people that you are happy he was able to do that rather than swinging from the end of a rope

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 14 Dec 2018, 22:05

Capper, just to follow up on Alfs response can you answer this question:-

If it was your child that these monsters had done this to, would you still be of the same opinion ?

I really now look forward to your response by putting yourself in the shoes of these parents - please answer this !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 Dec 2018, 10:32

you won’t get a reply over the weekend CasRus, he posts almost exclusively in works time - weekends are spent down the club playing fives and threes moaning about the bosses.

That said I can anticipate what his answer will be, no death sentence but harsher prison.

It’s worth repeating the UK taxpayer contributed over £10m to keep this monster, that alone is reason enough for a prompt termination.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Dec 2018, 16:08

alftupper wrote:The EU will not renegotiate

Parliament will not approve the deal

A no deal Brexit is now surely on the cards
Agreed.

I can't weigh up why she went and talked to the EU leaders again this week?

The way I see it is that it's just a PR exercise to portray her as being a fighter or, more likely, to paint the EU as the villains in all this.

But wasn't their stance was known before the referendum?

It's like cancelling Sky and then saying "I'm not paying you, but I still want the sport" and then making out its them who are being unreasonable!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 Dec 2018, 19:06

The EU have proved to be totally intransigent in their dealings with both Dave and TM. To be honest their attitude during the whole process has only confirmed to me we need a clean break. What I find particularly galling is the sight of leaders of two bit countries like Ireland etc strutting about calling the shots.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Dec 2018, 19:19

Jeremy Corbyn ! What a Plonker ! He makes Pinnochio’s nose a lot smaller than the one he was growing in the commons today ! He wasn’t kidding anyone as to what he said !

On top of that we have had another labour MP lying her head off over a speeding offence today !

Labour in charge of the country ? Give me a break !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 19 Dec 2018, 19:44

Corbyn is a disgrace and how he can call anybody stupid is beyond me.

Careful CasRus, WF10 will be demanding to know why you are attacking a female black mp for lying to the police

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Dec 2018, 21:22

alftupper wrote:Corbyn is a disgrace and how he can call anybody stupid is beyond me.

Careful CasRus, WF10 will be demanding to know why you are attacking a female black mp for lying to the police
Ooops ! yes I nearly forgot ! all these lefties like defending scummers as being victms ! Old Capper still hasn't responded to the question I posed on Brady/Hindley if it was his child which backed up your response! Funny that isn't it !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 19 Dec 2018, 21:46

alftupper wrote:Corbyn is a disgrace and how he can call anybody stupid is beyond me.

At least you've noticed that she's black, Alf. You're making some progress at last.