The tories in bed with the DUP lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: The tories in bed with the DUP lol

Post by WF10 » 08 Sep 2017, 23:58

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 11 Sep 2017, 07:23

who'd have guessed it WF10 gets his lefty ideas from lefty comic The Guardian

I clicked on the link expecting to read about some hammer blow inflicted on the government but all I read was a lefty activist has got a load of other lefties to fund a legal case.

It is typical at a time when the country needs to unite behind its democratically elected government left wingers do all they can to hamper and disrupt.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Sep 2017, 08:18

Didn't the words 'theguardian' in the link not give you some kind of clue as to where it was from?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Sep 2017, 08:22

Democratically elected, yet had to pay a £1bn bung?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Sep 2017, 09:12

WF10, you are talking out your backside again ! Look at the bankrupt state Labour left the country in 2010 - wasted far more than this Bung you keep mentioning - just look at Brown selling our gold reserves off for a pittance to make them look good on their projects that are now failing !
And low and behold to try to gain power they will probably sabotage all plans for Brexit instead of getting behind the democratic will of the people probably starting today on the vote.
You Labour lot would have Corbyn in, and all dressed like Kim what's his face in North Korea and becoming robots clapping him ! I can't Spake !! Brain Dead the lot of you !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Sep 2017, 10:31

Keep mentioning?! As in once in 2 months?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc ... pg&ampcf=1

I've said before that Brexit is toxic and would bring down whoever was in power as the other side would always play Devils advocate and oppose, it's only natural that an opposition party would do it.

Shoe on the other foot, it'd be exactly the same from the tories.

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 11 Sep 2017, 10:45

can i say the torys have borrowed more money that any other goverment in history
so we not going to listern to any tory supporter about bankrupt labour state....

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Sep 2017, 14:40

The issue here is that choose whoever got in this time we have a much bigger fish to fry with Brexit rather than playing Party Politics to gain power and both parties should be working together to secure the best deal. If Labour had got I would have still said the same - just unfortunate for you Labour supporters that it was The Tories who had the bigger majority.
Labour are about to ruin the whole country by objecting to everything that is trying to be secured and would belly up to stay in the EU as they have now shown their hand.
Work together and then wait for the next election - as a nation we cannot afford to stop Brexit happening - the EU must be laughing their t.ts off !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Sep 2017, 08:17

Boris, Boris, Boris... :liar:

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Oct 2017, 08:19

What an awful thing to say from Boris yesterday 'Sirte could be the new Dubai - all they've got to do is clear the dead bodies away'. Jeez.

It's like he wants to get sacked so he can justify a leadership challenge and May knows that as soon as that happens she's toast so won't get rid of him.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Oct 2017, 08:36

I agree - not one of his finest moments and he does tend to go a step too far - however I'm sure everyone has said something they have shouldn't in their lives and tend to think this is one of these times - except Boris tends to do this more than others !

I did like his speech though - instead of glass half empty with all the remoaners around, just needs people to grow a pair instead of being Lilly livered about Brexit !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 04 Oct 2017, 19:49

Clumsy wording but his sentiments were good natured I’m sure.

Contrasted with:

‘I’d like to go back to the 1980’s and assassinate Thatcher’

‘It was the bombs and the bullets that got Britain to the negotiating table’

The horrible and very dangerous Shadow Chancellor

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Oct 2017, 20:39

Felt a bit sorry for May today. It's amazing how people jump on irrelevant issues like her coughing, a stunt and scenery deciding to implode. All the woman is trying to do is get the country going on a destination as she sees it, while others just keep panning her on her inability to connect with people like Corbyn does. She is a hard working woman with zero charisma we all know that but that's not to say she isn't capable.
Corbyn smiles, pulls out boxes of goodies and flowers for everybody and will probably Have run out of life when the bills need paying for the goodies he's dished out leaving all the young people who voted for him to foot the bill in 10-20 years time with no way of paying , it's all smoke and mirrors and the young people don't even know they are being taken for a ride to destruction. So Naive !

It's whether you want to live beyond our means selling out to interest payments on huge debt going nowhere or taking the pain now and try to build a common sense strong economy - never easy but it's better than living in 3rd world with naff all like millions have to around the world who would snap their arms off to have what we have here in the UK.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Oct 2017, 22:27

Don't feel sorry for her but the P45 thing was pathetic, unoriginal and unfunny.

But even Kay Burley on Sky was sticking the boot in earlier (nicking lines from The West Wing).

I know she's trying to compete with popular Corbyn policies but I didn't think I'd live to see the day a Tory Prime Minister would resort to Marxism in order to do so.
Talking about the freeze on energy prices.

I know it's Marxism cos that's what some sections of the Tory press said it was when Labour talked about doing it a couple of years ago.

Incidentally, what is 'The British Dream'?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 05 Oct 2017, 06:46

I was initially pleased when TM became leader of the Conservatives and PM and I agreed with her calling the GE when she did, however I was dismayed with how she handled the campaign with the retirement/social care self funding debacle and ducking out of tv debates with the beardy lefty.

I’d like to see someone like Michael Gove in place, someone at the right of the party, a brexiteer and more than capable of destroying Corbyns sixth former arguments

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 05 Oct 2017, 09:06

May is not a flash Harry of the likes of Corbyn and Bumbling Boris who both connect very well with the general public regardless of their faults. Both have that " arm around the public " attitude whereas May has not got that whatsoever. The point is she is a hard working woman with a vision but now is totally weakened by her own own uncharasmatic manner and the below the belt shots from both labour and some of her own party.

If all got behind her instead of trying to shoot her down every 5 minutes, this country could move on and hopefully start to make inroads - the problem here is there are too many self interest serving people who keep piling up the negativity and we all suffer with negative depression like it's been since the Brexit vote. This country isn't any fun any more to live in as we are all depressed. its awful.

She is in power as what the election democratically decreed, let her get on with it for the sake of all otherwise we are going into a very steep depressive decline that will damage the fabric of this country for years to come.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 05 Oct 2017, 09:54

'below the belt shots' is a bit rich.

And 'self serving interests' is tory policy number 1 isn't it?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Oct 2017, 07:41

Looking like the beginning of the end for her.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 06 Oct 2017, 11:49

WF10 wrote:Looking like the beginning of the end for her.
which will be bad news for Labour

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Oct 2017, 12:40

As I see it - something/someone to foment an implosion in the Tory party (be it Brexit, a leadership challenge, whatever) and get them scrapping among themselves so they reach a point that MPs think their best chance of keeping seats is a sooner election rather than staggering on to a later election, that will be worse.